free game giveaway in EU
its a psp
built in 16GB flash memory

Cons:
can be considered too light
buttons very close together
smaller screen
no umd drive

Well mine is brand new ive been playing RB:Unplugged on it for ~3 hours no cramping ,amazing feeling in hands. i was close to just grabbing a core 3000 system especially since they are on sale for $149.99 right now but i grabbed a go for $249.99.

Bluetooth allows you to listen to music/videos/games via bluetooth headsets; also allows you to connect to the internet via tethering, allows you to play games using a DualShock 3 (if you have a PS3).

Flash Memory: writing to it from my laptop seemed slow, writing to it from my PS3  seemed extremely fast, reading from it on my laptop again seemed a little slow, and again reading from it on my ps3 seemed incredibly fast.  Also note that the light on the left side does not flash while accessing internal flash memory only when accessing M2 cards.

Analog Nub seemed very smooth, but sometimes a little hard with certain angles, all buttons feel almost like tact buttons instead of PSP buttons (which i like)

Screen: the screen is very good, I compared it to my nieces brand new Hannah Montannah 3000 and it seemed the go's screen displayed more colors and didn't look washed out at all, no interlacing issues yet either.

Overall i thin the go is good if your just getting into the PSP scene or if you hate carrying around UMDs and dont mind spending alot of money for less games.

I love it (especially since its all internal flash no UMDs)

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: PSP Go
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 12:20:30 AM »
Hmmm... product review without any pic !!! Slim , we need those pics NOW ! :D
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 05:39:09 AM »
dont you worry dude, I got a new bad ass camera and a go...there will be pics coming as soon as im home from holz...inside and out

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 06:01:07 AM »
Thanks Matt... i've been dying to see one in real hands (not product or review shots)
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 06:37:09 AM »
lol ill upload one soon to (will be a very bad pic though) lol

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal