Author Topic: XBOX 360 mods  (Read 4315 times)

Offline BiiPiiGii

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
XBOX 360 mods
« on: January 07, 2010, 12:47:54 AM »
Hi,

I was wondering where I could find a site that delivers XBOX 360 wired controller mods.  I've came across extreme-mods.com and it was pretty decent, but nothing on wired controllers.  I pretty much want to mod of some my wired controllers before I go off and buy a wireless controller. 
...:::[[[{{{∞BiiPiiGii∞}}}]]]:::...

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: XBOX 360 mods
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 12:49:57 PM »
there are many mods you can find if you hit the search button on the top of the page and type "360 wired controller mods".

you can also look through the 360 controller mods sub-forum located at:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/board,357.0.html

thank you, your welcome, and welcome to acidmods.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:36:19 AM by FreeK »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 04:42:35 PM »
no that mod is for a wireless matrix controller. I dont think we have anything for wired controllers, but I would be fairly sure alot of the same mods would apply, just need to test the controller contacts out a bit. one of hazers codes may work...the extra voltage is still within the operating limits of the 12f683 so in therory it should work. I will look into this this weekend. It will be for the official MS wired controller though, I cant possibly start probing all the off brand controllers, but the same basic principals apply.

it is going on my list of mods to do I may take it to R & D. to design a tut......anyone else intrested in this please speak up so I know where to place this on my priority list.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 05:14:55 AM »
there are planty of mods you can do on a wired pad.... it just depends on if its a wired matrix or cl depending on how you wire it in...... i've done a cl before fitted with hazers gameplay rf and various lighting mods (lighting on wired is awsome looks bright as)

it is going on my list of mods to do I may take it to R & D. to design a tut......anyone else intrested in this please speak up so I know where to place this on my priority list.
if your on about writing a wired controler modding tut. i may be able to help as i have a brand new wired pad here..... and as far as i can tell so far.. that most mods will worl on a wired you just need to find the correct pin outs for power and what not....

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 07:18:11 AM »
I agree, most of it is the same we just need pin outs for that controller. my wife got a 15 meg dslr camera for xmas, thanx to me lol. so this weekend i have nothing planned but taking some high rez pics. I will post the raw pics in the r/d area, and if you dont mind probing, then marking up the picture for a public releace.

I plan on doing a wirless cg, matrix, and a wired controller, and I have a rrod console I will document the mobo, dont know what type yet as I have yet to open it...then if I have time the pspgo.

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 07:34:52 AM »
I agree, most of it is the same we just need pin outs for that controller. my wife got a 15 meg dslr camera for xmas, thanx to me lol. so this weekend i have nothing planned but taking some high rez pics. I will post the raw pics in the r/d area, and if you dont mind probing, then marking up the picture for a public releace.

I plan on doing a wirless cg, matrix, and a wired controller, and I have a rrod console I will document the mobo, dont know what type yet as I have yet to open it...then if I have time the pspgo.
cool. no probs matt ill see what i can do withthem once there up there in RnD.....

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 11:36:04 AM »
no that mod is for a wireless matrix controller.

yes, i realize now. i searched for it and thats what came up. didnt really look at the topic. my bad.

Offline BiiPiiGii

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 01:54:48 AM »
I want to just change the color of the outer shell and fix the DPAD.  I prefer wired controllers over wireless when I'm playing FPS games, I don't know if it's just me being crazy or if it actually happens, but I get lags from wired controllers.  I'm tired of seeing this stupid white controller which is why I was looking at places that would have parts for me to mod the controller.  I'd also like to do something with the thumb sticks too.  I was looking to get a new controller feeling without actually buying a new controller, though I'm sure wired controllers aren't that expensive at all.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 04:46:48 AM »
pics will be up today. as for the sticks, any replacement sticks will work, as for the shell, I have not seen many sites that offer replacment shells for wired controllers. paint or dye may be an option.

my wife states the same thing, she loves her wired controller, and hates the fact that I took it away from her for this. lol

Offline pigoesfar

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »
I can paint it if you want.  PM me and we can work out something.

Offline BiiPiiGii

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 12:50:54 AM »
Well I've seen stuff on extreme-mods.com before they changed their site. there was all kinds of neat stuff on there that's no longer on there,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal