Author Topic: Driving me nuts!  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
Driving me nuts!
« on: March 21, 2010, 08:46:06 PM »
Not sure when this started but a few days ago when I started my itunes my speakers were making this wierd sound while playing music. Im not sure how to explain it but it was like a glitchy noise. It would sputter while playing I guess you could say. I thought my speakers were crapping out on me (klipsch 2.1 promedia) but when I plugged on my headphone they made the same noise. So I am pretty sure It is my computer making the noise. I read online that it could be static from other electronics interfiering. I have an outlet with a power strip plugged into its socket. On the power strip I have my PC, monitor, router, tv, guitar amp and another power strip and on that one I have a neon sign, my speakers, and my playstation 3. I suppose its not good to have a power strip plugged into another one. Could that be the problem, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks guys.

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
Re: Driving me nuts!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 10:02:39 PM »
haha dude i know ur problem... this happens when im at my gurls house all the time... unplug ur amp for the guitar and take it away and leave it unplugged... if u have it plugged in it does tht...  to test it plug ur amp and guitar, turn it on, play a song on ur comp, and then stum some chord... if it makes the sound its ur amp... wneh im at my gfs i play the guitar alot and her amp is a really big 1 and it interfears w/ the tvs like 3 rooms away lol... lemmee know if tht was it

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 08:48:57 PM »
Lol that might have been it. I unplugged it and it isnt doing it anymore..
Some guys from playstation forums told me it was my cell phone and I took that away from my room and it doesnt make the noise anymore. Thanks

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 08:54:01 PM »
It happens with unshielded speakers, if jli leave my iPhone on Edege near my crappy chinese radio, it makes a biluzzing sound
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 08:59:26 PM »
glad to help lol... it took  us all of an hour to figure out y her moms tv kept doing tht lol... it would make a funy noise and static lines when i was playing xD lol

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal