Author Topic: KYNAR WIRES?? WHICH OF THESE WIRES ARE THE RIGHT ONE OR COMPATABLE?  (Read 1220 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
OK GUYS was up or down well me chillin i have a quick question i have been modding already for a while and i have improve a lot my skills with the help of a lot of  you guys thanx.
so been new into led mods i have been having problems with my wires from what i know i was told to use 30 awg kynar wire so i went to my local store radio shack and they gave me some type of wire picture is above they said is good to use for leds.
well  i have been using the wire 4 a while i notice my leds were never really to bright but what the hell they working.
so after a few weeks i notice my psp was getting stupid hot {slim} so i gave it a break took my oder psp 1000 and play and one led blew out and than it stop working.
so since i owe about 20 psp i grab another one and these problems starting to act up in differnt ways im already on my 3rd damage psp im like something is wrong i check wiring resistors everything  is ok :dntknw:
so i made a post on it and thanx to BUSTINGTHEJUSTING here on the site he notice something i was using the wire that radio shack  gave me its called magnet wire :fear: dam im glad i have a few xtras psp this magnet wire burnt 3 of my devices it was my problem all along so newbies like me stay AWAY FRO THIS WIRE MAGNET WIRE SUCKS FOR LEDS DAM RADIOSHACK 4 THIS lol
:angry: :censored:. :well thanx bustingthejusting

well i need it what ever is kynar wire so i had an ethernet cable and took it apart so no im using that is that cool so far is working good my leds now are much brighter and it doesnt get hot, i like the wire that is used for the ds speakers  where can i get wire like that is that kynar 30 awg?
the pic above im showing the wires im working with the shinny one is the magnet wire the white and blue came of the ethernet cable the black and red also came off an ethernet cable i like those better they are much tinner like the ds wires they are much easier to move more flexibity thats why i like the magnet wire i was so easy to hide.

any tips on where can i get the proper wiring ds wiring even better :tup:
ok guys thanx for listening.

HEY KAO WAZ UP DOG!!!!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: KYNAR WIRES?? WHICH OF THESE WIRES ARE THE RIGHT ONE OR COMPATABLE?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 04:57:40 AM »
the wire you want at radio shack is called wrapping wire. look here:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062642

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: KYNAR WIRES?? WHICH OF THESE WIRES ARE THE RIGHT ONE OR COMPATABLE?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 03:00:22 PM »
lol whats up! yea i got my wire from an old usb cord i found laying around lol. i havent baught any keyar yet. its a little smaller than the wire me and you are using.... is your wire single core or many little strands on wire in the center?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal