Author Topic: What color LEDs should I use?  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Vanz__

• nou
  • Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
What color LEDs should I use?
« on: May 14, 2010, 02:55:52 PM »
I'm getting a Champagne Gold PSP Phat, and was deciding between Pink and White LEDs, and Yellow and Orange LEDs...At first I thought Yellow and Orange would look sick, and blend; but Pink and White would "pop-out" and seem a bit more unique, and less communist and orderly as the Yellow and Orange LEDs...So I want someone else to decide for me, haha.

Offline xMEx

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Deadly modder
Re: What color LEDs should I use?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 03:13:02 PM »
Nobody can choose for you but pink sound nice, unique and neat and just a thought for you green+pink=awesome but it is hard to say can you post a link on how your psp will look (I need to see stuff to think about it) but that is my thoughts untill I see it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:16:53 PM by xMEx »

Offline Vanz__

• nou
  • Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 04:34:46 PM »
Alright, I'll upload my PSP in a bit, but for those who don't know what this PSP quite looks like; here's a link: http://tarakanngeblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/psp-champagne-gold.jpg

Only 22,222 of these things were made in Japan (unless google lies). Thus I want it to look really nice, and professional. I'm re-practicing my soldering skills, and what-not on my Ceramic White PSP. I would honestly cry if I :censored:ed up a PSP as rare as this one, lol.

Thanks for your help though xMEx.

Offline xMEx

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Deadly modder
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 12:17:41 PM »
Yea a white and pink combo would look cool. (both in each trigger)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal