Author Topic: Spoofing Xbox 360 drive  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Mogler

• Research & Development
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +11/-0
  • Seeding bittorrents like a digital pimp, son.
    • Indie Game Zone
Spoofing Xbox 360 drive
« on: June 08, 2010, 03:35:05 PM »
Ok so i gave my xbox drive to my friend to flash it for me because i didn't have the stuff to flash it but long story short he broke my drive but he got the original firmware off of it before it broke.

My question is can i spoof a benq drive into being a hatachi 59DJ, if so can someone link me to a tutorial or help me out a bit this is my last extra drive and i don't wanna mess it up. Oh btw this is a jtaged console im using it on so if theirs an even easier way that would be nice. thx

-Mogler

Youtube: CallawayINC
Blog: Mogler

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
Re: Spoofing Xbox 360 drive
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 04:04:38 PM »
Well if its for a jtag then why the hell use it?  If you want to put games on your hard drive just use ftp, its WAAAYYY faster.  You can put a jumper on power connection for the dvd drive so the light doesnt blink.  So all in all, the disc drive is pointless for a jtag because you can do everything through ftp if you want to put stuff on the hdd

Offline Mogler

• Research & Development
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +11/-0
    • Indie Game Zone
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 04:30:53 PM »
yea but how do i run the games because i have them in iso format how do i install them to hard drive then or is there some software that can run iso's on a jtag?

Thx crazy i might just end up doing that haha so i can put a bigger heat sink on the gpu now to lol

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 05:23:19 PM »
Ya, you can put an internal hard drive in or a bigger heatsink with alot of fans.  Anyways, download wx360.  once you get that, make a folder on your desktop and name it for whatever game you want to put on your hard drive.  Then open up wx360 and open up the game that you want to extract, extract it to that folder.  Then use flashfxp ( its an ftp program ), and transfer that entire folder on your hard drive.  There you go, you have an entire playable game on your hard drive.  BTW PIRACY IS BAD AND ILLEGAL DONT DO IT..... :eyebrow:

Offline Mogler

• Research & Development
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +11/-0
    • Indie Game Zone
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 05:47:30 PM »
iv been ftping stuff onto it because i was modding halo and cod but i just didn't know how to get boot able game files. Thanks man appreciate it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal