Author Topic: my b-day at the puerto rican parade oh man i drank and now dont remember.  (Read 965 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
hello guys was up!!!!! well i just wanted to share with you guys my experience on my b-day at the puerto rican parade in new york city on sunday well 2 celebrate i decide it to drink me a drink that we call here a nut cracker so is like a fruity flavor drink with rum, well let me tell you guys that the only memory i have is this video i took with my psp camera and which it was totally wet super wet i only stop recording when i saw the screen not showing at all yeap thats f up i was. well guess what today in the afternoon it turn on my psp so i got lucky it work again and the psp has the pr flag on front well guys here is the vid enjoy :tup: lobo at the puerto rican parade in new york.

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
Nice video lobo!!! And congratulations for your b-day although it will be late lol

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
I love puerto rican street food, was this in NYC?  I love NYC!  have a couple brooklyn brews for me on you bday!

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
Wait A Psp's Camera Can Record Video, WTF when did that happen?, lol, Happy Birthday, Feliz Cumplanos
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
hey froggy believe it or not that is what i use to do all my pic and videos i post on this site is a good cam but the disadvantage is it only works on ofw but  is ok i use it for my work logs. by the way the psp i was using was totally wet and it dindt turn on but 1 day after now it works again cool!!! ok guys thanx now im 30 yrs old!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal