Author Topic: tiger/biohazard paint controller..[WIP] 2nd painted controller =]  (Read 1475 times)

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
SORRY for the big photos. i didnt realize they were this big when i uploaded them

my friend asked me if i could paint his controller for him. i said why not... but i dont really have the matterial.... all i had was the paint and some painters tape. the tape was :censored:y to it lifted up while i painted it. it doesnt look that bad though. he likes it and that all that matters.... lol . im still going to put some LED's inside of it kinda like my digi painted controller.... for thoughs of you who have seen it.

well here it is

this is just something i did on my phone lol. it looks cool.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 10:26:46 AM by K.A.O. »

techninjadude

Re: tiger/biohazard paint controller..[WIP] 2nd painted controller =]
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 11:22:11 AM »
Nice Job. Can I ask you this Question.
How do paint things like, put blood splatters and those really cool marks on the controller?
Do you use a Stencil?

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: tiger/biohazard paint controller..[WIP] 2nd painted controller =]
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 12:11:36 PM »
Nice Job. Can I ask you this Question.
How do paint things like, put blood splatters and those really cool marks on the controller?
Do you use a Stencil?
i cut stencils out of painter tape. you do a base coat of a color you want your design to be... in this case my base coat was red. then you put down the stencils and spray your last coat.... which mine was silver. if you deside to spray a lighter color over a dark color.. you have to primer the area you want to spray the light color, or else it wont show up that well

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal