Author Topic: PSN for 3.41-3.55 custom firmwares (WORKING)  (Read 1950 times)

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PSN for 3.41-3.55 custom firmwares (WORKING)
« on: February 14, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »
whats up yall don't know how many of you like me hacked your ps3's LOL someone found a workaround to get all us CUSTOM FIRMWARE users back on PSN.

http://psx-scene.com/forums/f189/:censored:psn-v0-4-standalone-version-80873/

follow the guide to the T and you will be back on PSN within 20 mins I have been using it the last few days and it works a lil slow here and there but working and they say the only way for sony to block it is a complete server upgrade/update DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK IS A CHANCE SONY COULD BAN YOUR PS3 I TAKE NO BLAM IF IT HAPPENS  i know sony usually don't ban but they could in this case since this will work with 3.41 or 3.55 CFW's I SAY AGAIN IF YOU USE THIS AND SONY BANS YOUR CONSOLE I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. but i have been using for 2 days with no problems good luck yall and enjoy

:tup: KrAzYoNe2006 :tup:

Post Merge: February 16, 2011, 06:01:08 AM
changed to a better easier method more games works with this method and its all one application now
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:01:08 AM by krazyone2006 »

Offline geraldrubalcava

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +15/-3
  • Acidmods User
Re: PSN for 3.41-3.55 custom firmwares (WORKING)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 11:02:25 PM »
if anyone is thinking of tempting this dont, people have begun getting banned, permenenty

Offline Bonz

• I'm Back Baby
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +3/-1
  • 2 1337 4 u
    • Bonznumber1
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 11:48:11 PM »
but just the id not the system so if you do try it do it on a new account

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 03:33:29 AM »
but just the id not the system so if you do try it do it on a new account

sorry but with some info soon even new accounts will not work they will stop it sonys just waiting on what people do as hackers are getting dumper releasing big stuff to quick and thats how sony gets round there stuff .
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 10:10:28 AM »
While I'm happy the console has been hacked, so far all it's done is allow people to cheat online which is a load of S**t! MW2 has become unplayable and i expect other games to follow suit soon. Why does anyone need a hacked PS3 working on PSN anyway? To cheat of course or come up with some bulls**t excuse like using homebrew online.

Hack the console by all means, but don't use it to cheat online, because all that does is ruin great games and show to the rest of the onine players that your the type of person who would rage quit whle playin a game normaly without Hacks.

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 10:26:27 AM »
While I'm happy the console has been hacked, so far all it's done is allow people to cheat online which is a load of S**t! MW2 has become unplayable and i expect other games to follow suit soon. Why does anyone need a hacked PS3 working on PSN anyway? To cheat of course or come up with some bulls**t excuse like using homebrew online.

Hack the console by all means, but don't use it to cheat online, because all that does is ruin great games and show to the rest of the onine players that your the type of person who would rage quit whle playin a game normaly without Hacks.

i 100% agree mate at least someone has the same thought as i do on black ops in every 4th 5th game i play there a hacker but they only get kicked after the games over and starts the new one.
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal