Author Topic: How to install internal camera????  (Read 4021 times)

Offline D3EATH

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • DEATH is all that matters...
How to install internal camera????
« on: March 09, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »
 Well i have a psp 2000 and have wanted a camera :help:, i find in many places internal psp cameras but none of them show us how to install it :confused: if anyone can give me a step by step guide and list of what i need, it would be appreciated and thnx in advance ...  :yess:

Offline mebby_boy

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: How to install internal camera????
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »
get a mini usb camera designed for the psp. take it apart and look at which wires connect to the different parts of the micro usb plug thing, then solder the same wires to the same parts on the psp's internal micro usb soccet.

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
Re: How to install internal camera????
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:06:32 PM »
OK guys, seriously...

First, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! I have answered this question twice today (this will be the third time today and I think 5 times in the last 2 weeks)

Second, This is NOT the proper section to post this in. this belongs in the regular PSP Slim section not in the tutorials section. the tutorials is a reference section for tutorials only.

Third, If you had gone to the regular PSP Slim section you would have seen the very first topic after the stickies is entitled "PSP Camera mod!"... (that bold topic title is a link to that same topic, btw...)

Fourth, as I answered that one and posted a link, I will answer this one the same and post the same link...

We do have a tutorial for this mod, it even includes links to disassembly tutorials...

One word of warning: You can not use any camera other than an official PSP accessory camera (Chotto Shot or GoCam, or whatever it is called in other countries) for this mod. not just any camera will work, and changing out the optics from another camera will not work either.

Here is the link: Internal Chotto Shot Mod

AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal