Author Topic: is it possible...?  (Read 1219 times)

Offline mhgg

• MEGA MODZZZZZ
  • Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • MEGA MODZZZZZZZ
is it possible...?
« on: March 13, 2011, 02:27:00 PM »
hi guys it me again i have a quick question. I i an I/C socket and i will be using it for my chip.. Duh!! well is it possible that i can have a stealth A.K.A the rapid fire with tact switches and combine a sleeper A.K.A the one using a sync switch together so if theres a new code i like and if its a sleeper code and i have a stealth setup i could just take the chip out and use the sleeper way
MEGA MODZZZZZZ

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
Re: is it possible...?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »
stealth and sleeper are two different names for the same rapid fire type and it uses the sync button. it might be possible to do what you are talking about by installing a set of switches to disable the sync button and tact switches depending on which RF type is coded to your chip. at that rate though you may as well go all out and add an icsp header to your chip so that you don't have to open it to reprogram it. the only problem you will run into with these ideas is if one of the codes uses the chip's pins for different things... then your chip wouldn't be wired properly...
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 08:52:46 PM »
Second opinion: Stealth and sleeper are the same thing.  Two namees to desscribe having the switch on the sync button. The other style has been refered to as gameplay. The only difference between them circuitwise is that sleepers have one I/O wired to the sync button, and gameplay has one or two tacts wired to the same I/O. In otherwords, you could put the sleeper code in a gamplay wiring and it would work. The code is different between the two.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline mhgg

• MEGA MODZZZZZ
  • Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • MEGA MODZZZZZZZ
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 01:50:08 PM »
thanks that was a little hard to understand but i think i got it so if theres a code that we say is gameplay and i have it wired to sleeper it will owrk and reverse?
MEGA MODZZZZZZ

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 02:00:22 PM »
yeah most likely
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal