Author Topic: Vietnam Themed Xbox  (Read 804 times)

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
Vietnam Themed Xbox
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:18:39 PM »
Alright guys, i have big plans starting next month. I will be making a vietnam themed xbox that will be getting auctioned off and all the money will go towards our troops. It will be getting donated to wounded warriors and towards care packages. The paint job is gonna get done by a friend of mine thats a professional airbrush artist and just the paint job itself is gonna cost about $500-$600. I will be putting $250 plus the xbox towards this donation. I will be hitting up my friends and family and other hookups i have for donations to help pay for the paint job. Any little bit of help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to say again, NONE OF THIS IS GOING IN MY POCKET. Its all up for auction then all of it is being donated. One side of the xbox is gonna have the vietnam memorial wall on it and the other side is gonna have a battle scene with some helicopters. The face plate is gonna be the pow mia flag. It is very detailed and no half ass work is gonna be done.

Here is some of my friends work, probably the best artist i have ever seen.

THIS IS FREAKIN CHALK!!!!

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: Vietnam Themed Xbox
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 08:02:12 AM »
Damn, nice work there. Can't wait to see the Xbox, and cool to see someone helping our troops.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: Vietnam Themed Xbox
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 08:08:59 AM »
Alright guys, i have big plans starting next month. I will be making a vietnam themed xbox that will be getting auctioned off and all the money will go towards our troops. It will be getting donated to wounded warriors and towards care packages. The paint job is gonna get done by a friend of mine thats a professional airbrush artist and just the paint job itself is gonna cost about $500-$600. I will be putting $250 plus the xbox towards this donation. I will be hitting up my friends and family and other hookups i have for donations to help pay for the paint job. Any little bit of help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to say again, NONE OF THIS IS GOING IN MY POCKET. Its all up for auction then all of it is being donated. One side of the xbox is gonna have the vietnam memorial wall on it and the other side is gonna have a battle scene with some helicopters. The face plate is gonna be the pow mia flag. It is very detailed and no half ass work is gonna be done.

Here is some of my friends work, probably the best artist i have ever seen.

THIS IS FREAKIN CHALK!!!!

The chalk drawing is cool how its 3d afffect that would be really cool if they could paint the xbox with that affect on the scene with the helicoptors and the flag like that. This is a great Idea.

Crazy-Modder= Badass+ show off....lol

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal