Author Topic: ERROR 0001 this may help  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
ERROR 0001 this may help
« on: April 19, 2011, 11:02:06 PM »
I have recently purchased a xbox 360, It had the RROd, and thought no big deal to  fix to get it up and running , so I Fixed the RROd, and put it back together and started it up , and still had the RRod , with ERROR 0001 flashing, so I started to check things over  voltages and missing parts  then after a few hours I started to  google the problem and heres what I came Up , Not sure yet if its my problem, but thought it would be useful to AM.

http://suhastech.com/xbox-360/fix-0001-0002-errors-on-your-xbox-360/

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:02:29 PM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: ERROR 0001 this may help
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 09:23:06 PM »
yeah before you go ahead and swap mosfets and go crazy just just some simple resistance checking by desoldering the small pins first and checking drain to source should be high resistance ether polarity, gate to source + to - respectively should be high resistance. that will check out the mosfet to be OK. (to save some money in the future).

dont measure anything else or you could kill the mosfet, do a bit of searching and finding of which pins are what on the mosfet. remember drain gate source, just like collector base emitter.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: ERROR 0001 this may help
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 07:53:46 AM »
Thank you Fookz for the  info

I was checking the voltages on one of the mosfets ,and shorted one out so now I have to replace that one so i  can go one checking other things, simple mistake. turned my head for a second and everything shut down on 12volt side. leds on the Rol where still on.  :censored: happens, just gotta fix it now.

Edit:Ok so now i have checked mosfits, changed out the bad ones still had the 3 red rings error ooo2 still.

so now I changed the controller chip on the bottom of the board like it said and no the whole 12 volt side I have nothing, 5 volts good 3.3 volts good and 1.8 volts are good and got some stupid error 0031, dont have a clue what it is. so must be voltage regulator that is bad or something , turns on then spins the fans and shuts off,. guess this just became a parts box...lol

was worth a shot.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:26:12 AM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal