Author Topic: Ps3 RF adjustable  (Read 3394 times)

Offline tempermodz

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
Ps3 RF adjustable
« on: July 29, 2011, 05:31:07 AM »
I beeen trying to write a code for ps3, a 4 mode, adjustable, i just suck at coding. Could anyone make one like this, i could probably uae the source for another one afterwards... Jitter would be pretty kool too, but aslong there asjustable there kool
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:32:09 AM by tempermodz »

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
Re: Ps3 RF adjustable
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:15:33 PM »
Begging for other people to make you codes for free will get you nowhere. You would be much better off trying on your own, then when you get stuck, and i mean REALLy stuck, presenting what you have what the problem is and asking for help troubleshooting it. but you should be prepared to be doing 95% of the work yourself.

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 07:53:56 AM »
or atleast offer to pay for it for someones time and effort im looking for someone to build a jitter style mod for the ps3 and im gonna pay for it but also if someone gets it done ima gonna post it for free on AM
so people can mess with it all they want
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline tempermodz

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 03:46:46 PM »
Well like around how much would some one charge?  I don't want to post something just to ask how much it will be. Anyone know what's the prize on that to make?  Maybe with dual firing as well ? I need something faster then the free 3 modes on here, witch are great, I just need something faster then that.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 05:42:30 PM »
So, why cant you just change the speed in the opensource yourself and program with a faster speed in that?

Honestly, adjustable code is a :censored: to do. Especially with LED feedback. The easy route would be to change those three speeds in the opensource to something faster and recompile.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline tempermodz

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 07:03:26 PM »
Thanks hazer, I was just thinking about that a min ago, so I got on to ask that question, but you read my mind.
I just reformat my hard drive, wheres the program to edit it. Is the asm file there tho, sorry for all the questions.
Il want to edit the one you fire with R1, bmu2. Also wasnt there guys having trouble having it work with the newest board ?
Ive done 4 and they al have work

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 09:13:19 PM »
ive tried editing a few source codes but i always get lock ups or "gun jams" for some reason
 :dntknw:
but ehh well honestly buddy and i do mean in all honesty if your not looking for cash in your pocket
just hop on ebay and contribute to peoples hard work just search ps3 rapid fire on ebay and a bunch of kits ready to install pop up ive bought a few kits before and they never let me down i usually do them for friends etc
cool part is they cost like 12 20 bucks a pop dependingon what u want

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 03:03:47 AM »
Hyper closed the thread that had the unfinished code in it. So in the sticky of this area is the list of codes, and the finished code should be listed there.

You will need Microchip MPLAB (its free) to open/edit/recompile the asm into a new hex file. I think there is a tutorial on how to do this somewhere in here as well (its for the xbox BMU2, but it should help for this too).

I personally tested the code on V4 and it works flawlessly. I believe the problems people were having were chip-programming related.

Edo: The lockups/gun jams you were recieving were because you programmed a speed too fast for the game. Most of the COD games have coded a limit to how fast rapidfire will work, and some of them are programmed to 'punish' you when you exceed this limit by forcing you gun to shoot slowly until you die/change maps. We refer to this as mod-block or 'patch' (the first one ever made was for COD4 months after it is released. They made a online update to 'patch' the gmae to detect rapidfire controllers).
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline tempermodz

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 04:54:03 AM »
Okay I found the place where you have the instructions. Its still a lil confusing on the part of dropping the asm file,  but ill try to figure it out once I'm in it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:55:20 AM by tempermodz »

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 08:49:34 AM »
hmm i think the fastest sps i try to run was 12 sps on cod blk ops guess they patched it?
and yeah download mplab and run project wizard and open up the asm file not the hex hex file is ready to rock asm will let u edit it

Offline tempermodz

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »
Alright, thanks man. Ulk do the 12 sps. The fastest is 9 for that mod.
So 12 will be good..

Offline tempermodz

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 10:04:31 PM »
I got a question, or well a bit of help. I adjusted the fire rate and it did work, but now when I turn the controller on, the led where the wire is connected won't light up when it's turning on/finding the ps3. It works for the rapid fire it blinks, but it doesn't flashes with the other 3. Can some one help me what resistor or diode I got to use ?

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 02:58:38 AM »
Its in the code. The code is keeping the LED off until you change modes. If you want the LED to flash with the others during power-on, you will have to make the code keep the LED pin an input until so many seconds have passed to allow the controller to control the LED.

Offline tempermodz

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »
Okay, sounds too complicated, I'll just leave it like that. Thanks tho

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal