Author Topic: Rapid Fire Chips?  (Read 1191 times)

Offline bjorn746

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Rapid Fire Chips?
« on: December 28, 2011, 06:39:00 PM »
Hey so me and my brother are starting a website to sell a couple things...and one of the things we want to sell are rapid fire controllers. I know i can purchase chips stuff but i want to choose my own modes on the chips. And sis there a way to program led thumbstickd to fade in and out. Is there ways to do this? If you could point me to a tutorial. Thanks for the help! sorry im a newb and if i didnt post this in the correct place.

[mod]"Rapid fire chips are not for profit"[/mod]

[gmod]"The Rapid fire hex or Led Hex people work hard to learn how to program and shared with members of Acidmods" Members do this to give to the comminutiy of Acidmods,because Acidmods gives to so many members who want to learn and willing to make an effort to teach others and give to others who are willing to do for themselves. Welcome to Acidmods hope you enjoy your stay :)[/gmod]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 05:11:53 AM by Rodent »

Offline Cookie Monster

• I SMELL SOMETHING
  • CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • GIMMIE COOKIE
Re: Rapid Fire Chips?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 04:20:32 AM »
sorry to have to break this to you but around these parts selling stuff (rapid fire chips) for a profit is frownd upon. Its a grey area as the original creator had it open source and free. 
As for the actual controllers there ok and theres alot of awesomesauce tuts here, just browse the forum, theres alot of pretty cool stuff

thanks toad and indy for the sigglys

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 05:14:16 AM »
Welcome to Acidmods enjoy your stay and as Cookie Monster said. "There are some awesome tutorials here browes the site and you will see some awsome work done here. There are alot of members here that will be glad to help you in anyway "other then for Profit"

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »
sorry to have to break this to you but around these parts selling stuff (rapid fire chips) for a profit is frownd upon. Its a grey area as the original creator had it open source and free. 
As for the actual controllers there ok and theres alot of awesomesauce tuts here, just browse the forum, theres alot of pretty cool stuff
i agree also theres no easy way to do it  but welcome to acidmods enjoy yourstay

Offline bjorn746

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 06:20:05 PM »
Ahhh thanks for the nice replies guys(not flaming me). I actually hired a programmer, so everything is on its way. But thanks guys :tup:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal