Author Topic: USB Powered Led Cube?  (Read 1959 times)

Offline musttachee

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Ima NooBie :3
USB Powered Led Cube?
« on: August 31, 2012, 06:46:53 PM »
Ok Guys so lately ive been looking for something to take my mind off the project im doing on my xbox right now and all of the sudden i thought about i would say a 4in. Tall and 4in. wide cube made out of plexyglass i already did the plexy glass cube but dont know wat to do to just make the cube usb powered so that i can plug it in my xbox or pc when i feel like it anyone wanna pitch in ideas?... maybe even make it sound reactive???? i dont really know just something so that i can do with that little cube xD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:07:52 PM by musttachee »

Offline Luigus

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +6/-3
  • PSP-Direct Team
Re: USB Powered Led Cube?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 04:48:15 AM »
Maybe fit like RGB leds in the corners of the cube that like reacts to sound volumes in different colors. Or make it like a small charging station / USB hub? with Leds fading inside to add effect?
Sounds interesting post some pics!

p.s not sure if you posted a pic, my browser wont load pics for some reason lol, ill check on my phone later,

Offline musttachee

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 07:00:20 AM »
I can't post pics cause my camera broke and my Camera phone broke too lol so as soon as I get a new camera I'll update wich will be in like a week or so

Offline Luigus

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +6/-3
  • PSP-Direct Team
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 09:58:25 AM »
I can't post pics cause my camera broke and my Camera phone broke too lol so as soon as I get a new camera I'll update wich will be in like a week or so

looking forward to it. What thickness Plexiglass you using? and did you glue it together with a glue gun?

Offline musttachee

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 10:11:40 AM »
i did glue it with hot glue and i just use the plexiglass from an xbox 360 window mod i did that i ahd left over and another thing sadly my brother broke the cube -___- i need to do another

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal