Author Topic: Xecuter Sonus 360 Phat Edition (REVIEW)  (Read 11760 times)

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Xecuter Sonus 360 Phat Edition (REVIEW)
« on: April 18, 2013, 11:13:01 AM »
Thanks to 360crunch.net for their nice review of the Xecuter Sonus for Xbox 360 Phat Consoles.

I must start out by saying the Sonus for Phat 360s is one of if not the coolest mod I have seen released for the 360. This Sonus was installed to my sons RGHed Falcon but would work the same on a retail Phat console minus the ability for the Glitch sound. The install was very easy and took maybe 10mins which includes disassembling the 360. Then came the hard part which was finding a sound that my son liked. After going through all the Slim sounds and a few of the custom sounds I finally found the one he wanted which was some "Mario" sounds created by a TX user named "x360ccm". It was funny to watch him try and hide his excitement but the big grin on his face gave it all away. I must say that I am very impressed with every aspect of this little mod, and what makes it better is the excitement my son got from it. Normally when I do a review I like to list the Pros and Cons but have not found a single Con with this.

Full review posted here:
EXCLUSIVE: Xecuter Sonus 360 (REVIEW)

TX SONUS 360 PHAT EDITION On sale now for only $19.95
[smg id=2931]

Source: Team Xecuter

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal