Author Topic: PS4 macro controller!  (Read 4190 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

PS4 macro controller!
« on: November 22, 2013, 07:52:31 AM »
Has anyone here checked out viking360 Facebook page? Looks like they have a sick PS4 macro controller in the making! They did some really cool features with incorperated LEDs and there beta timeline editor looks real clean! They are also incorperating new loop processes! Instead of tac switches u now can change modes through buttons on the controller! They also have a smart glass android app that will allow u to customize your mods through your phones or tablets! Can't wait till they release there new mods! I for one will be buying these sick new controllers!

Offline diegodiniz

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: PS4 macro controller!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 05:57:44 PM »
Guys, sorry my bad english cause im brazilian, but I think I scratched (destroy) X button vias on the PCB. If I found another X point and solder a new wire on this new via, it will work???
please tell me the answer is YES...or I think I :censored: my controller!!! help!

[mod]You already created a thread for your inquiry! This is called thread hijacking and is not allowd! Please follow acidmods rules. This is your last warning!!!! Next time I'll have to report u. To many reports can cause u to be temporary suspended from posting privlages. [/mod]
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:50:04 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: PS4 macro controller!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 05:31:59 PM »
So it's now confirmed that Viking is making a ps4 macro controller! They have some pics of their beta controller on their Facebook page. Here's the photo (@ the bottom of thread) of the prototype so far.

Viking has not announced when these will hit production. My speculation is, u probably will see these bad boys hit the market sometime in November.

Theres still a lot of work to be done as Viking will have to make a whole new blade setup for the ds4 controllers.

I don't know this for sure but I heard Odin talking about a new ds4 controller board that came out or is coming out that will make it much easier to merg their Viking beserker chip with the ds4 controller. This makes me wonder if this beta chip is only compatible with the newest ds4 boards.

Time will tell all but for now good things are coming from our friends over at Viking. They always put out a he'll of a product and have some of the best coustomer service I've ever had the privilege to deal with. They strive only for anything less than a  outstanding product and are not in the mod business to become rich. Viking loves what they do and they have never sold out like charging extra for updates.

I'll keep this thread updated when further information is indulged.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:46:23 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal