Author Topic: JDM 055 C72, C47,C44, R35, R27 missing during joystick replecement, need values  (Read 1224 times)

Offline godabi

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
i was replcing the analog stick on the board, used hot air gun which probably overheated the board and following components fell off:
C72, C47,C44, R35, R27

these names i am referencing from someone else's posted schematics on JDM055 here in this forum,

please let me know what capacity ohms resistors are these.

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,44645.0.html

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
C44 and C47 are just for decoupling on the 3.2v and 1.2v rails, so you can toss anything in there from 1nF to 1uF or they will be fine missing, not going to hurt it at all.

C72 - 1nF

R27 - 100k

R35 - 4.7k
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline godabi

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Thanks for your support, actually after careful observation I found out C72 &  C71 are both melted off and we?re luckily displaced to nearby locations, so I?lol remove them and place them back. I also found the R27 nearby.

I?m gonna ignore C44 & C47 as you recommended, but I have also discovered that I am missing C41 as well.

Can you tell me what is C41, and if it?s ok to toss away or not.

So currently I only need R35 4.7kohms.

thanks for your help, you have been a big support, this is my first ever hands-on experience with the PCBs.

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
C41 is for decoupling on the 3.2vA rail, it's not really needed either.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline Ik4ru5

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
C41 is for decoupling on the 3.2vA rail, it's not really needed either.

I'll try to repair one JMD 055 wich has a missing c41 too, are the values of this the same 1nf to 1uf? Thanks and sorry for My bad english

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
You can put any value you want there or leave it blank. C41 is not a critical component.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal