Author Topic: Want to make a GBC Mp3 player  (Read 4929 times)

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Want to make a GBC Mp3 player
« on: January 02, 2008, 12:52:49 PM »
If possible, since I'm bored with bored the GBC's I have, I'd like to make it into an Mp3 player. If possible, I want to use the buttons from the GBC to play, pause, etc, the mp3 player, but of course, still have it working, and I would like to do it so that I can switch between the mp3 and the GBC when it comes to hearing it. Any thoughts, suggestions, advice? :D
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Chipsoft

Re: Want to make a GBC Mp3 player
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 04:28:21 AM »
I think there is not enough place for the MP3 in the case itsself, (if you want that you can still play your gameboy) Or you can buy a flashcard with the ability to play mp3

( srry for my english, i'm from belgium  :eyebrow: )

Offline sethion

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 06:53:58 PM »
should be a fairly simple job with the right mp3. Just gut the mp3remover any buttons attached then align with the gbc buttons. Not sure about space in the gbc but crack open  the gbc to see how much space you have got to work with.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 07:00:43 PM »
should be a fairly simple job with the right mp3. Just gut the mp3remover any buttons attached then align with the gbc buttons. Not sure about space in the gbc but crack open  the gbc to see how much space you have got to work with.

YOU ARE A ASS.

This was posted January 02, 2008, 03:52:49 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also there is pretty much NO ROOM in a GBC so dont say something is easy or hard if you have really no idea.......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal