Author Topic: Help for... everything  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Luka38

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Help for... everything
« on: December 18, 2007, 01:33:43 AM »
Ok i want to try to make a dual nub.
i have found a Croatian store where i can buy one, but it's probably sony's
i have read about razor and a2d boards, but i can't buy them, or i can't even make them because none of the materials are easy to find in croatia. so i was wondering would it be possibele to solder it on a normal sony's board.
And if i do make it somehow :#1: where would i put the battery cahrging input, i dont think there is enough space for the 2nd nub.

Now if none of these thing is possible, i am willing to try to make a second nub with a xbox analog, it is the same scheme as the ps2. but i don't want it to always be around, i want to be able to take it off and put it back again... without the usb scheme.
Thx in advance

Hey Petrucci i don't mean to alarm you, but there is some chinese dude following us.

Offline Luka38

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Help for... everything
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 02:26:07 AM »
i already cutted the potentiometers, but i can't find a mani usb to buy anywhere in Croatia. I can only buy some mp3 and take it apart... so how can i make a razor and put an analog on it, i tired to make it by a topic on how to make a razor. But i really don't think i can find all of the materials.
so if i take apart my mp3 what's next... on the tutorial they didn't say anything on how to connect the analog on the usb

Hey Petrucci i don't mean to alarm you, but there is some chinese dude following us.

TheG4mer

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 10:49:15 AM »
Joenose also made a External Nub. And i think kypes is making a2d bourds.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhRxayDJh54
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 10:58:17 AM by MR-7 »

Offline Luka38

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 01:07:20 AM »
yeah but he made it on the wrong side, i want to use that analog for aiming.

Offline Luka38

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 08:12:02 AM »
ok so i made a new analog, from psone controller, will that work. i will post a picture soon
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:18:37 AM by Luka38 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal