Author Topic: I NEED HELP BUYING LED's  (Read 2707 times)

Offline UnDeaD

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
I NEED HELP BUYING LED's
« on: December 21, 2007, 01:34:11 PM »
Ok guy i have used search i cant find it, i saw the page before but now i cant... Please can you give me some links from where i can either buy it online or off this site. I would greatly appreciate if yo found it on amazon.com, or ebay because my DAD dosnt believe in random sites he thinks its dangerous giving out creditcard info on random sites. He only like uses amazon, ebay and some other reallt well known site. AND PLEASE PLEASE tell me some stores i could buy it from also if my dad decided not to buy them off the internet. I am trying to get 4 0603 LED's 2 on the triggers and 2 on the (up,down,left,right pad) and the (triangle,circle,square,and X pad). And most of all i am trying to get the 30 AWG magnet wire (enemel coated) or whatever you use for the trigger mod and the resister you need for the trigger mod. PLEASE HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Offline UnDeaD

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: I NEED HELP BUYING LED's
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »
Im sorry i am newb i dont know whats duel nub i saw the modded LED picture and i started posting there. Where do i post because i need info about LED modding on my psp

Offline UnDeaD

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 02:04:35 PM »
Please guys can you tell me some stores i could buy it in? like wal mart or target or radioshack. Or even in some toys or appliences. I have looked so many sites my dad wont agree. What do i do  :beg:  :cry2:

Offline UnDeaD

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 02:06:15 PM »
Please guys can you tell me some stores i could buy it in? like wal mart or target or radioshack. Or even in some toys or appliences. I have looked so many sites my dad wont agree. Please tell me where to find resisters and LEDS and give me some stores and internet links. What do i do  :beg:  :cry2:

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 02:37:03 PM »
Plz don't double post it can get you banned. Radio shack you can buy everything you need there BUT the LEDs. You're best bet is ebay if your dad doesn't trust other sites.

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline bormann

• BANNED
  • Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • i like leds
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 09:06:29 PM »

Offline sakobatoneko

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »
go to http://www.unique-leds.com/ i bought 16 leds and they just got here today

Offline UnDeaD

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 10:05:54 AM »
Ok what does the PSP PowerBoard do? And when i go to mouser.com and type in 0603 brigh LED lights they dont show up. Ok are these the COrrect Blue LED lights i wanted > And do you need a powerboard to get the trigger mod on your psp? Thanks please tell me what they are and do u need them thanks alot guys for the help :)

http://www.unique-leds.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=1734
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:09:52 AM by UnDeaD »

Offline bormann

• BANNED
  • Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • i like leds
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 10:53:04 AM »
every psp comes with a powerboard, u NEED a powerbaord for the psp to work, its kindu like if ther no pb ther no battery

Offline sakobatoneko

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 10:56:44 AM »
yes they are, the powerboard it what lets you turn on your psp and use the x O [  ]  /\ buttons. You can either use the powerboard's switch or the wifi.

Offline cwn723

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 04:55:57 PM »
buy 0603 leds, you can get 50 of them for 10 buck on ebay, just type: "0603 LED"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal