Author Topic: I dont understand...  (Read 2159 times)

Offline ndru98

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
I dont understand...
« on: December 23, 2007, 10:33:34 PM »
I dont get it, im a real noob so sry. Whats the difference between a razor, razor 2, and a a2d? thx... :victory:

Offline bormann

• BANNED
  • Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • i like leds
Re: I dont understand...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 11:31:37 PM »
well a a2d was the first duel nub, and it is big
the the razor came, smaller
the the razor 2 came which was improved and could fit under the fp (faceplate)

Offline ndru98

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: I dont understand...
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 02:43:57 PM »
Ok i think i can give a slightly better explanation than that :winker:

The standard sony analog nubs send out analog signals and the X () /\ [] on the powerboard are digital signals. The a2d board converts the analog movements into digital signals (hence a2d - analog to digital). The razor also does the same. BEcause as you probably know the face buttons are like switches, you understand how the razor works. If you connect the positive of one of the buttons onto the common ground they share it will complete the circuit pressing the button. SO the X in the middle of the razor is the ground, so when you push up the washer or spring connects the positive on the pad along the top with the ground (the X in the middle) causing a circuit to form , pressing triangle.

The a2d is the same size as an orignal analog stick because you are simply replacing a board, whereas the razor/2 is suing its own special board and it only uses part of the analog stick. Therefore It fits under the faceplate perfectly unlike the a2d which protrudes about 1 cm :D

Hope this helps

wow long explanation thx.. i kinda understand now

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal