Author Topic: PSP Slim Pressure Sensetive?  (Read 2827 times)

ccccpie

PSP Slim Pressure Sensetive?
« on: December 27, 2007, 11:46:15 PM »
well i was bored and opened up my psp slim and im not sure if everyone knew this but the pads were the buttons and Dpad are they are touch sensetive meaning wouldnt it be as easy as just cutting a hole in the faceplate and putting in somekind of pad to make it push on the little gray pad in on the mobo?

ccccpie

Re: PSP Slim Pressure Sensetive?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 01:47:31 AM »
YEs we did all know that :) i dont understand your idea though..please elaborate
eh i mean like all you need (rough idea) for a uhh ps2 analog on it is the analog and some..say, idk just some soft thing to [ress on the sensetive part so you would move the analog stick to the right and it would press on the side and cause it to move right.... im sure it isnt that simple but w/e. Gawd i totally didnt post any of this in the first post Doh!

ccccpie

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 02:51:34 AM »
=D ok lol and goodnight im going to bed

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 04:05:01 AM »
I can see what he means, but then you would only get Up Down Left and Right, not Diagonals, and it wouldn't be fool proof, its a simple idea though, and it could work.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

ccccpie

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 11:33:46 AM »
I can see what he means, but then you would only get Up Down Left and Right, not Diagonals, and it wouldn't be fool proof, its a simple idea though, and it could work.
yah you're right..... anyways i will no longer return to this thread unless a bunch of people start posting in it... Goodbye.

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 04:24:47 PM »
aer you meaning that its the same way as the dualshock 1 connection is made, with a rubber cross over top the board and when you press it it makes the connection?
It's been a long time

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal