Author Topic: Xbox Replacement cases  (Read 2103 times)

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
Xbox Replacement cases
« on: December 28, 2007, 06:04:55 PM »
I'm thinking to get one from here, has anyone ever ordered from these guys?  If you have or have friends who have, please tell me if this is a reputable site.  If it isn't, I'll find somewhere else to order from...Dark Blue (Clear) Xbox case is what I'm going for!

http://www.xbox-modchips.com

Offline Dun_it_right

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • The greatest lovers were murderers first.
Re: Xbox Replacement cases
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 10:33:27 AM »
Hey sorry for a bit of a late post on this but did you get the case yet?

I am still waiting to place my order on mine so I cant answer the questions asked but I have gotten one for the PS2 slim from clearxbox.com and it was a good transaction with them plus I got a huge deal on the swap magic combo when they had the deal going. I got it pretty quick and I love it but now I had to replace it with a 79001 model and it don't work out with that model.

Tell me how it was if you ordered from them cause I looked into the link and noticed the controller cases they cary as well. I think I am going for that set from them but I would like to keep business clean with clearxbox.com if needs be.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:37:30 AM »
yep those guys are awesome i bought modchips from them b4,i live in ireland but the delivery on the modchips was only $6 each!the white xcm case on that is tha shiznat mofo!too expensive though just get a ghose case,oh and remember these cases are b8tches to install expect a good 3 hours to install it,lots of fiddly little parts yknow
edit: try these guys the are way way way way way way better and cheaper and better and cheaper!
http://www.clearxbox.com/site/
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 02:36:44 PM by ryan0 »
Derp.

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 07:39:32 PM »
its takes me about 5min to replace a full case not 3hours :confused:
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal