Author Topic: DS Center: Under the Stylus (Lol I hope someone got the joke)  (Read 2524 times)

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
DS Center: Under the Stylus (Lol I hope someone got the joke)
« on: January 02, 2008, 11:38:53 AM »
Anyway, kind of what the topic says, I'm going to start repairing DS' and selling them, of course I'm not trying to advertise here :P. But I will show you how I fix them through pictures, funny comments, and more pictures :D.

1st DS:
Cost $53.00
Onyx Color
Ds LITE

Diagnosis: Looking at just the hinge tells me alot. Once I turned it on, the problem showed itself up. The Bottom screen flashed then turned off, the top screen never turned on. Sounds like the problem is all in the top screen, so no Healing Touch will be required.

Doctor's Note: I should have not opened the DS before posting this, so that you guys could have a better understanding of the patient and where his injuries are.

Nurse: Doctor Doctor!
Doctor: What is it, nurse?
Nurse: Somethings wrong with the bottom screen...
Doctor: What's wrong with it!?
Nurse: It appears... that the bottom screen has been taken over by a mouth!!! :faint:
Doctor (...) *pinches nose* :nono:
*slap*

Inside look: Upon looking inside, it appears that the patient has few injuries in the Wi-Fi Cable, and has a torn ligament (by that I mean ribbon cable), just as I predicted. Immediate Surgery will be needed, after I buy the top screen to replace the broken one  :greedy:

Prognosis: Hopefully after the surgery, the DS should be fine, it might be an hour or two before it can rest (because I'm going to play trauma center and hope it works fine :D)

(If possible, try to leave me any suggestions on how to improve this. Ex: More details, better pictures, a real nurse XD. Comments and replies are also welcome :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 12:37:42 AM by seikene »
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: DS Center: Under the Stylus (Lol I hope someone got the joke)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 11:46:44 AM »
A real nurse would be great  :laughing:

On a serious note you could have some before and after pics, you could also tell us how much you paid for supplies and such, or whether or not you could make a profit on it .. other than that it was good  :clap:

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 11:56:51 AM »
HOW DID YOU CUT THAT FREAKING RIBBON!?!!?!?!

im sorry, but even i dont now how yoou did that
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 12:07:39 PM »
A real nurse would be great  :laughing:

On a serious note you could have some before and after pics, you could also tell us how much you paid for supplies and such, or whether or not you could make a profit on it .. other than that it was good  :clap:

Of course I'll put before photos next time, I actually thought of doing this on the spot while I was opening the DS, and thanks for the suggestions, I'll follow up on them once I finished repairing this DS and getting the 2nd one, I'm getting a total of 2 lites, and 1 phat for now

Quote from MARIOPARTY53:
HOW DID YOU CUT THAT FREAKING RIBBON!?!!?!?!

im sorry, but even i dont now how yoou did that
Unquote

Lmao, I didn't, thats actually HOW IT CAME, freaky eh?
You said you did a stress test on this, you think you can give me the results? :)
I'm guessing since the hinge was bent, I bet the plastic inside bent the cable, since it doesn't look like it got cut, but the wifi antenna was like cut on one spot, looking more like it was stripped. If you want I can mail you the ribbon XD j/k
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »
yeah the joke is at
Trauma Center: Under the Knife

looks like you have a good size "surgery" going for this lite, i betyou can problly get it dont though

good luck to you and the patient =P

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 09:17:23 PM »
yeah the joke is at
Trauma Center: Under the Knife

looks like you have a good size "surgery" going for this lite, i betyou can problly get it dont though

good luck to you and the patient =P

Gratzi, and yeah, that game rocks!  :victory: :tup: :hifive:
I dunno whether you meant done, or just like I probably can't do it lol

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 09:47:44 AM »
Nurse: Doctor Doctor!
Doctor: What is it, nurse?
Nurse: Somethings wrong with the bottom screen...
Doctor: What's wrong with it!?
Nurse: It appears... that the bottom screen has been taken over by a mouth!!!
Doctor (...) *pinches nose*
*slap*

oh and more of those too lmao :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal