Author Topic: A very early b day present for me  (Read 3611 times)

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
A very early b day present for me
« on: January 07, 2008, 08:56:28 PM »
Guess wat!!!

i just ordered a deep red psp slim from toysnjoys. Can't wait. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

if you see a lot of bad review about toys n joys, dont listen to them as their website is hardly ever updated.  you needa call in with the toll free number or email and ask if they have inventory and i gotta say, they are very fast at responding with emails. 

i got lucky too as they only had 6 more in stock(when i called the first time they had 10 which was new years eve)  and they were going out quick, and they were able to hold one for me till i ordered. which is awesome, they sent me my shipping confirmation and checked it and it fast, it already at the ready for shipping stage. :tup:  woot, cant wait, ill post lots of sexy pics of it.  and this time i bought a total body protection for it that should come on the same day.
Sonys: The Foreign 40gb Black* and the red hot slim soon the green slim.  Nintendo: The revolutional White.
Past: A whole mess of american PSP and eventually Japanese imports.

Materialistic, HELL YA. =D
*i just notice the ps3 was foreign, and i bought it in america. O.O

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
Re: A very early b day present for me
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 10:09:33 PM »
Happy Birthday person whom I barely know!

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »
hahaha, lol my b day isnt for another three month.  lol. thanks anyways.  you corrected my essay too.  thanks a lot, i hope i get a good grade as i had been getting 3.5 which is a C+ B-, which is dissapointing.   my last essay which is a speech, change me into develpoing it more and got a 3.75 which is a B.  lol.

anyway, i got a quesiton for anyon.  whats the minimum required ms for pandora.  i got a 4 gb and soon a 32mb, is 32 mb enough?  i noe 4gb wont work, and mine is real.
Sonys: The Foreign 40gb Black* and the red hot slim soon the green slim.  Nintendo: The revolutional White.

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »
the 32mb dont work. you need the 256 and up

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 06:46:57 PM »
darn, now i have to borrow, i was planning to escape from it unless, is there an updated version where you can use 4 gb.

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 07:46:45 PM »
im pretty sure 4gb works. i did say 256 and up

Offline Lazyface

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 08:45:51 PM »
256 and up work but 8 gbs will not work. im not quite sure why

Offline JPness57

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »
well i know my 512 1gig 2gig works 4 sure

Offline Takahashi

• Evangelion 01
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 12:39:58 AM »
You need anything above 256 and below 4 GB

Help a fellow out and buy his stuff, Everything MUST go!
Signature and Avatar by Kenshinffx.

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • my life is a sorrow death... ehh i'll get over it
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 01:06:07 AM »
You need anything above 256 and below 4 GB

that is right!!

cubey!

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 06:32:23 PM »
i am super piss, stupid toys n joys are scammers.  my shipping states that it is still in process which is bull &*#$, so i called them.  and they told me that they made the sticker but, the psp is not here. since i bought a "NORMAL EDITION"  i explain to them there is no such thing for the deep red slim psp line, and they say there is 3 for it.  i was WTF.  as i reasearched, i still fin no info of this. and also reported i bought a preordered version which is 50 less than today now that its updated.  then i reliaze, their computer had tricked me, my reciept say normal editoin too which  i cannot disapprove them, but still, cant i?  then, i began to break down, and said forget it, ill give in.  i wanted to recieve it now, and they say they dont have the normal editon in stock, and i got more piss, since i did preorder and was told they had 5 in stock.  so this is what he did for me, upgrade an recieve it sooner, and i did.  i recieved a 25 bucks discount coming to a total of  about 240 including my priority shipping, and upgraded my shipping and "guareentee i will get it by friday of this week".  although this was nice, i am still piss, and NEVER shopping their again.  they made me wait a whole week without telling me that its sold out, and then lied to me saying they had them in stock when i called.  so my actions, once i recieve my psp, which i still think its worth it a bit, considering online is up to 300, renchi has em for 260 but their shipping is expensive, i will contact business buearu, about them.  this didnt just happen to me, i also read reviews of them, but i took a risk. altough one review said if i called, it faster, which is bull#%@&.  well in conclusion, cant wait to get psp, but im gonna anything to help bring them down for bad business, if i can.   :censored: those emplyees who is no help, nevr answer email, or tell me if its sold out, and even stated that i ordered a value pack but cant prove that area. grrr. 

NEVER SHOP AT TOYSNJOYS.

btw, anyone noe how to hack website and send them to another site and state they are scammers and liars with reviews form other.  haha.   

EDIT: I canceld my order as i found it to be EXPENSIVE, i new that already tho.   i ordered from playasia which has it on sale rite now for 219, and is cheaper and FASTER than toysnjoys.  woot. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:28:21 PM by lilcrzytimmy »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal