Author Topic: dunno what to do next  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
dunno what to do next
« on: January 10, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »
ok so i made the magic mem stick and pandora battery, i wanna downgrade the psp slim and when i turn it on and press x nothing happens, maybe i have wrong files, i have the 1.50 eboot on there maybe i can go straight from 3.71 to custom firmware. also can i use pandora gui to put custom firmware files and go straight from 3.71 to 3.71 m-33?

thanks

Offline the vipper

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: dunno what to do next
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »
http://www.pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=176212&page=3

ok if you have a psp with cfw already on it then your able to do this

Offline tanoz

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 05:50:47 PM »
you cant downgrade the psp slim as far as i know. you can go from any official firmware to custom via pandora tho. i just recommend using Despertar Cementerio v3 as its pretty easy, it will update the slim or phat to 3.71m33-2 but it doesnt install the 1.5 kernal coz that wont work on the slim. also if u made the first pandora type i believe it didnt show on the slim screen coz of the 1.5 kernal, but dax fixed that by incorparating it with a 3.4 kernal so all is good now. if you want some help pm me.
Lots of gaming stuff but too lazy to mention =]

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 03:28:56 AM »
you cant downgrade the psp slim as far as i know. you can go from any official firmware to custom via pandora tho. i just recommend using Despertar Cementerio v3 as its pretty easy, it will update the slim or phat to 3.71m33-2 but it doesnt install the 1.5 kernal coz that wont work on the slim. also if u made the first pandora type i believe it didnt show on the slim screen coz of the 1.5 kernal, but dax fixed that by incorparating it with a 3.4 kernal so all is good now. if you want some help pm me.

thats what i found when i check on google but didnt really understand what it was for, many people said this was the last option to install CFW on slim so i thought there were other ways. i tried to upgrade to 3.60 m-33 but i think it only works if the slim is on 3.60 coz my friends slim is 3.71 and it didnt want to install

EDIT: YES!!! finally after hours of worrying i used despertar del cementerio V3 and now have 3.71 m33-2
thanks guys
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 07:06:29 AM by Nemesis »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal