Author Topic: Protective Case  (Read 1367 times)

Offline jbuente

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Protective Case
« on: January 15, 2008, 11:31:52 AM »
Anyone out there have any good suggestions for a protective case that offers good functionality and accessibility to all of your buttons / USB while inserted. I've been looking around and found something damn close:

http://www.accessorygeeks.com/sony-psp-plastic-case-clear.html?ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=FCC-PSPCL

The only thing being is that, though everything else is accessible, the screwholes next to the USB are covered. This is necessary for me as I plan to connect either a cam or GPS as thet become available in my area. Not just covered, but the clamps themselves are positioned directly over the holes. removing them would probably make the thing not stay closed anymore. So if anyone can suggest a better solution or perhaps even a mod for the case to remain closed. I don't have any ideas as to how to place a clamp in a different area, much less bond it to the hard plastic. I'd really appreciate the help if you have any to give. One of my ideas was one of the silicon protective sleeves coupled with a clear, clamp on screen protector that I've seen around. This would probably be a doable solution, but far from sexy, nor the best protection, though the functionality would be there.

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
Re: Protective Case
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 12:03:22 PM »
just mod the normal case it isnt hard or just get a silicone skin i have one and it offers enough protection - as it bounces when dropped otherwise just get a checp £5 from ebay and mod that i have
----- F@T3oYCG -----

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal