Author Topic: something a little small  (Read 2237 times)

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
something a little small
« on: January 23, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »
ok, Im getting tired of
A not using umd reader that often
B losing all my memory cards

so I built this

Its a memory card holder, so I dont losse them, and plus my umd door is used more :P and plus you can put this in your umd gace case

and heres how you make it

1. you need to have a umd you dont want, like me, I have the God of war demo, I dont play it, and real game is coming out soon

2 open up the umd in 2 peices (dont worry, this is easy)
3 drill a hole about here, so when you put it in, your lens wont turn on and try to read the umd

4, get some tape or what ever you have to hold the memory card so it dosnt slide

5. close it up, and just dont worry about the umd in two peices, it wont matter when its put in the psp

and you should have this

what do you guys think?

oh yeah, you may not have a jewel, so wont see it in your psp
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 04:31:35 PM by MARIOPARTY53 »
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: something a little small
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »
i did something like that but instead of puting a memory stick in the umd i just used the memory stick pro duo sleeve that sony memory sticks come with and glued it to the back of the umd door. its thin so i can still run umds. tight huh

Offline prettierwendead

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • You Are My Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 06:09:16 AM »
i also did something similar a while back but mine involved removing the umd drive mine had broke so it didnt matter to me but yours is more practical for people with working umd drives nice one :tup: :tup: :tup:

Offline Korlithiel

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »
I like the concept, but the only UMD I'm close to willing to toss is my sampler and I want to keep it since it came with my PSP and that bundle has been discontinued for awhile now.

i did something like that but instead of puting a memory stick in the umd i just used the memory stick pro duo sleeve that sony memory sticks come with and glued it to the back of the umd door. its thin so i can still run umds. tight huh

Maybe you could post a photo or two so others like me have an idea of where to tape it and what it looks like with a UMD in there & the memory stick.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal