Author Topic: PSP joystick problem  (Read 1617 times)

culanap

PSP joystick problem
« on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:30 PM »
I know there was another topic relating to a joystick problem, but mine is somewhat different. I just changed my faceplate and when i was on the internet browser (on psp) the arrow would go down only. I took off my faceplate and adjusted the screws on the analog nub (i sort of pressed down slightly on the analog while i was holding it). Went to the internet browser again, now I have full control but the analog moves around SUPER SLOWLY. Also, when I take off my faceplate and go to the browser (so there is no analog), the cursor will go "up-left" on its own.. is that normal?

I know its a long post, sorry about that. Can somebody please help me out with my problem?

Offline psp339

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: PSP joystick problem
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 12:04:31 AM »
Make sure the contacts are clean. If nothing works, just directly solder the analog stick to the mothboard. :victory:

culanap

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 12:08:14 AM »
Make sure the contacts are clean. If nothing works, just directly solder the analog stick to the mothboard. :victory:

What's solder...?
sorry, im new to this stuff haha

Offline psp339

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 12:12:32 AM »
Solder is too take a wire and connect the contact points from the analog stick and the other end to the motherboard contact points.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal