Author Topic: ipod nano 1st gen acting wierd ?  (Read 1330 times)

Offline diggthis16

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
ipod nano 1st gen acting wierd ?
« on: February 10, 2008, 07:08:18 AM »
Hi i just baught an ipod nano of a friend and i knew when i was buying it it needed a new battery but for £10 i couldnt leave it there lol, anyways i baught it oredered a new battery fitted it and put it on charge just as the instructions said, not to long after it started beeping and saying something about no power source is connected eventhough it is and then reseting its seff at which point it would disconnect then after a miniute it will do the same again so after 3 hours of nursing it throuigh a charge i started to use it and every ten minuits or so it would reses its self and the battery doesnt last long either even though it is new ? so later on i put it back on charge an it was doin the same again even when it has been on charge over an hour it still says very low battery its been driving me mad for a day now and has been opened up more than once please please please can onyone help me ?

BTW could it be something to do withe firmware or something and i have restored it and checked the software update is up to date but it is so bad at the moment that i can hardly connect it to the pc or turn it on and reseting it doesnt seem to work.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Re: ipod nano 1st gen acting wierd ?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 08:29:01 AM »
I think they sent you a fualty battery
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal