Author Topic: Edhel is banned.  (Read 17310 times)

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
Re: Edhel is banned.
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »

Sorry, I get confused with the whole color ranking thing, it makes me look like a guppy T_T. Anyway he put that msn message AFTER this whole mess, and who wouldnt? If you get banned from some place for a reason or not, I would just hate the place for the rest of my life. I'd probably even try to ruin the place, but the way I think is "an eye for an eye". In any case, I can deal with him being gone, I'll just talk to him through MSN. His real friends will still know how to keep in touch.

Well if you think as Eye for an eye then we should have just cursed him out and pointed out every little flaw within him and even make up a bunch of stories about him...  Hammurabi's code doesn't work anymore...

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2008, 08:41:09 PM »
No you should have, just not in public, beacuse then we WILL think that the whole staff then are heartless :P. Trust me mate, he did have a right to curse as much as you did, but you did the less agressive thing and removed the topic that contained the flaming, you can still curse him out on MSN. Plus, it avoids a huge argument on AM, which can also avoid other people leaving to follow the "rebel". Although I say all of this like if I sound like some kind of hypocrite, I only say it in a logical way. He's still my friend and I still support him but of course I still support AM (not all of it's members, but of coruse there are many reasons for that, so I will not point out the reasons or the members, besides it ain't too many :P), so I will still have to deal with his banned state.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2008, 09:36:15 PM »
Plus, it avoids a huge argument on AM, which can also avoid other people leaving to follow the "rebel"
If other people support his actions then let them leave as well.  He criticized AM and his behavior was continually unacceptable...

He's still my friend and I still support him but of course I still support AM so I will still have to deal with his banned state.

You make it seem like he did a little thing and should be able to reconcile with AM.  This is the 7th time he has been banned, that's one of the major reasons this time it's permanent...

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »
Well in a way, yes I think it ain't too much, but only since he's just expressing himself. But of course this ain;t USA, this is a public forum, on the internet though, so anyone owning it has pretty much control on just about anything going on here, which makes Edhel wrong in this case. But like I said, when you're friend's with someone who caused trouble, you will still support his friend. In any case I respect the action's followed by his flaming. After 7 times, I'm suprised if you unbanned out of pity or just to see him get rebanned, but in any case, he's gone, and there ain't much anybody can do about it. Anyway although this won't be closed, I hope nobody keeps talking about it, since just about every question has been answered through this whole topic.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2008, 10:04:34 PM »
Official words from L0rdnic0

Quote from: L0rdnic0
Edhel will not be unbanned, anyone venturing to have him unbanned will be temp banned.
If you need more of a reason why he should be banned read his MSN message
Quote from: Edhel
:censored: Acidmods- dictatorship land, speak out and youll get banned, Acidmods, where Stalin is loved!

My last words...
He was banned SEVEN times, the latter being the last and permanent one, his actions were the reason for his punishment, not the "oppressive rules".  If we allowed anyone to say whatever they want and act with whatever wishes one would desire, this place wouldn't be family friendly.  If you feel we were wrong for banning him please feel free to give me a PM stating why, just stop campaigning to get him unbanned because it WILL not be happening...

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2008, 10:34:56 PM »
I just thought i should add that this isn't the first perma ban, but its the last as the reaper said. He was perma banned first for racism and plagerismic activity (there i even invented a word for it)

So hes had 5 or 6 tempa bans for breaking countless rules and 2 period 2 perma bans for SERIOUS charges

And also i dont know if anyone recalls but last time someone tried to get someone unbanned (we wont name names) Neubit wrote and essays worth of evidence which cyber himself backed up. Trust me you dont want Neubit to unleash his Jewel Producing Wrath on you.

Furthermore the Stalin thing is NOT funny. Anyone who knows anything about russian history will tell you that and estimated 17 million people died under his regime (they go as low as 4 million and high as 60 million but 17 is the most accurite estimate). To associate us with any form of dictatorship PARTICULARLY one responsable for that much life is not only funny, but just plain :censored: ed and sick

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 10:40:45 PM by TimmyDX »

Offline Ilzwalrus

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I r smart.
    • My Livejournal, which I update two to three times a day with a fun and witty commentary about the goings-on of society today, occasionally interspersed with meaningful and often thought-provoking tidbits about my extraordinary personal life.
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2008, 12:24:12 AM »
I lol'd.

And no, not at Stalin's regime.

I lol'd at the facthat edhel got banned.

And anyway, whoever deleted my post, stop that. This is spam.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2008, 03:45:34 AM »
I lol'd.

And no, not at Stalin's regime.

I lol'd at the facthat edhel got banned.

And anyway, whoever deleted my post, stop that. This is spam.

Srsly, and if this :censored: gets unlocked again I'll lock it again.

Sidenote, he had that stalin message like a week before getting banned, so this is no rage aftermath.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2008, 04:11:29 AM »
 :eyebrow:

Us mods can still post...
But why Lock it PhuPha? <-- Ilz locked it, not me.

But yeah... Stalin was an :censored:. If there was a minefield in the way of where he had to get, he walked troops over them to clear the path. TROOPS as in PEOPLE.

Killing thousands of innocent people is hardly the same for a few fair ground rules. Everyone else has abided by them, why can't he, he think he's above all of us?

Lol, he won't be back...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 05:15:04 AM by *FuFa »
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2008, 04:55:20 AM »
admins/mods,

stop posting...it's locked.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 05:43:28 AM by TimmyDX »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal