Author Topic: Help with a little mod on Fifa 08  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Mr. Bigglesworth

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Help with a little mod on Fifa 08
« on: March 12, 2008, 12:11:45 PM »
Hello,
I have been desperately searching for some kind of mod I want to have for my game (which is the European version, or PAL, however you want to call it) without any luck.
What I want isn't really much I'd like to think... I think the hardest thing would be to actually get access to the game's files but I know nothing about modding/hacking so that's why I'm asking an open question so if anyone here with the patience and kindness to help me.

What I want is:

-Premiership (English) clubs have their replica number style and badges in game. What I would like to do is to have a team from the lower-league division to have the same kind of typography and the badges. (The reason is, that I want to play my career with that team and eventually get to the Premiership, so i'd want it to be a bit realistic I guess).

-If that is not possible, I just want to have one team from the Premiership to be lowered to the second division. (That way, the team will already have the badges and number style, which I think will be easier to do).

If anyone knows how, or wants to help me, please do. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal