Author Topic: psp slim car remote  (Read 2282 times)

Offline kooldorc

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
psp slim car remote
« on: March 16, 2008, 10:42:29 PM »
my boyfriend bought me a car psp holder/stand, which is really awesome, it looks great, because it also matches the color of my car, I would take a pic if you want, and I hope there might be a way to have a remote?. so i would not have to reach for the psp it self... an idea for a mod maybe?? well, also, I could sync an ipod to my stereo, I wonder if I could sync my psp

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
Re: psp slim car remote
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 01:40:59 AM »
oh oh oh i wanna see pic! lol

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 06:16:38 AM »
I recently saw a post of a new docking station for the PSP Slim. Its made to be connected to your TV but it has a wireless remote. I'll dig up the link and post a picture of it..

I smell a Mod cooking!!!!

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline prettierwendead

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • You Are My Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »
i tried this on my fat using the circuit from a dock never finished it tho got bored pretty quickly but would love to see it done for a slim

Offline T3KN1K4L

• Virtual Modder Development Slavedriver!
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Not Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »
I recently saw a post of a new docking station for the PSP Slim. Its made to be connected to your TV but it has a wireless remote. I'll dig up the link and post a picture of it..

I smell a Mod cooking!!!!

The docks in questions aren't really anything new, they have been around for a while for the fat (minus the TV out), and as I recall there are a couple of companies that have released them for the Slim as well.  The docks for the slims do not need to be hooked up to your TV in order to work, the remote is still functional and will play pause, skip, just as the inline remote does.  To mount the dock in a car wouldn't take much, a $20 power inverter would be all that is needed (Granted if you are going to install a house TV you will need a more powerful power inverter, but that's neither here nor there since most in-car LCD screens have RCA jacks and would be wired when you install your stereo.)

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »
some docking stations have remotes but i dont think they can controll the psp. If it was a phat and on OE then you could use pikey and have a IR keyboard to controll ur psp. Still not really a remote.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal