Author Topic: sound mod, lil help please  (Read 1500 times)

Offline mav3r1ck

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • snoochy boochy's!
sound mod, lil help please
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:49:58 PM »
the acid wiki says to "The wire attached to the 30k Ohm Resistor gets soldered to the negative speaker terminal, the 191k-ohm Resistor wire to the positive speaker terminal" but the picture is broken, so can someone give me an example? thanks in advance.
"believe nothing. no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
    • ROOKIE BUILDERS DISCORD
Re: sound mod, lil help please
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »
ok like most ppl say search for it i seen alot stuff on it so search thro google and on here you'll find something trust me i found stuff on,.. good luck

*Thanks Modders/Friends:Ghost_Death, gr8npwrfl, Blizzrad, Kenshinffx.
*Thanks 802Chives for the Art position!

Offline mav3r1ck

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • snoochy boochy's!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 10:50:21 PM »
im looking through google, all im turning up is videos of peoples sound mods and stuff related to the sound mod but nothing describing what i need to know, all i need to know is, which pin is positive, and which pin is negative, on the psp motherboard's speaker plug that is.
"believe nothing. no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Offline tibor28

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 03:49:25 AM »
the acid wiki says to "The wire attached to the 30k Ohm Resistor gets soldered to the negative speaker terminal, the 191k-ohm Resistor wire to the positive speaker terminal" but the picture is broken, so can someone give me an example? thanks in advance.
you connect the wire from 30k resistor to the terminal on the speaker where the black wire goes and the wire from 191k to the terminal to which the grey wire goes. Trust me, i have a sound mod :cool:

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 09:16:37 AM »
you connect the wire from 30k resistor to the terminal on the speaker where the black wire goes and the wire from 191k to the terminal to which the grey wire goes. Trust me, i have a sound mod :cool:

exactly, and btw if it is not grey it may also be red in colour

Offline mav3r1ck

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • snoochy boochy's!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 09:45:10 AM »
ok thanks alot, all i needed to know lol wasnt sure cuz grey is used for ground sometimes, and so is black, man sony is no good at color coordinating are they? white wrist strap, black system, chrome camera, and now wires!  :taunt: lol

Buddha

Offline mav3r1ck

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • snoochy boochy's!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 08:41:31 PM »
one more question, do i have to solder it to the actual motherboard? the audio wires that is, or can i put it on the actual speaker wire?

Buddha

Offline tibor28

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 05:37:59 AM »
one more question, do i have to solder it to the actual motherboard? the audio wires that is, or can i put it on the actual speaker wire?
no, you can solder it to the speaker :victory:

Offline mav3r1ck

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • snoochy boochy's!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 08:41:12 AM »
ok cool, so long as its in line with the speaker somehow, gotchya, thanks again! now my only curiousity is would this be good to put in a helio ocean phone, the speakers in it are fairly quiet for my taste too lol

Buddha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal