Author Topic: The Nes Controller Mod  (Read 1511 times)

Offline dude19

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
The Nes Controller Mod
« on: March 21, 2008, 10:45:41 AM »
ok i was trying to do the nes controller mod (very old)  but the tutorial doesn't have pics so i don't really know where i should solder the wires if anyone has a tutorial or can make one with pictures or great written detail it would be greatly appreciated. btw its a 5th gen ipod video so would that cause any problems? would it be harder if instead of a nes controller i just used a psx controller nub because it has 5 inputs up,down,left right, plus if you click down on the nub thats another button.

please does anyone know where to solder the wires i have 9 wires coming out of the psx controller however the  ipod responds to the metal when i don't even press buttons (because thats the way the clcikwheel is made) how do i get it to respond only when buttons are clicked .sorry about the double post but iam in a hurry. and foofoo's old tutorial is gone .

Robin1989: Do Not Double Post Please
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 01:36:51 PM by robin1989 »

Offline momsaguypod

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: The Nes Controller Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »
yeah im in the same boat too, i looked at the one link that says it has the broken pics and its right it just has broken pics. i even emailed foo foo but that got me nowere. idk im gonna go mod my ipod in the dark now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal