Author Topic: Replacement Case and Buttons for DS Phat  (Read 2139 times)

Offline DanteDx

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Replacement Case and Buttons for DS Phat
« on: April 06, 2008, 02:57:45 AM »
I was looking for a site where I could buy a new case for a DS Phat I just got today. I'm also looking for Clear buttons for it and maybe so info on firmware. Thanks you and Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area.
-Tim

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Re: Replacement Case and Buttons for DS Phat
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 07:22:18 AM »
theres no clear buttons for the ds phat

:( and go to

www.dealextreme.com
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 09:08:39 AM »
Sigh I got excited there for one second.... Anyway, yeah, the phat has a limited amount of cases compared to lite, and they have no clear cases, only thing you can do is make one :P. Wait, isn't this possible through CNC or a millimachine? Like if you used AUTOCAD or Rhino 3d?
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline DanteDx

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 01:43:57 AM »
Doesnt CNC cost hella money?

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 12:39:23 PM »
I don't think it really does. It depends more on the material, plus your skill in matching every design from the phat. I mean I would try it if I had a machine nearby, cept for my ahole teacher who hates me. In any case, I probably wouldnt look too far for that. Just paint your DS or something, and if you dont care for it's warranty, then open it up and try case switching to make it look 2 toned (blue on top and inside top, grey on botom and inside bottom :D, or just make your DS look completely black, that's what I did, it pwns :D)
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal