Author Topic: any help please  (Read 730 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
any help please
« on: April 12, 2008, 01:18:59 PM »
Hi

im not one to ask for handouts usually but in september im heading off to university in the UK and its not the cheapest of things to take part in so i was wondering if anyone would be able to give me a small donation anything you want be it $1 or £1 or less or more anything would help with costs of university like books and living and tuition etc

so if you can donate anything to me then please do my paypal is robin1989{at}mac{dot}com

in return i will give you** a folder on my server to host your files and possibly to host your site and they will basically have no restrictions apart from use it fairly any legalish

thanks to everyone for reading it and if you do thank-you so much for donating

**all is depending on amount donated and the length hosted for is dependent also, but it isn't going to be stuff like 1 week its will be like in terms of months

if you do send me any money please put your acidmods name in the notes and post here as well. i will be eternally grateful

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: any help please
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »
Hey here is a donate button if you cant be bothered to do it manually and login thanks again to anyone who wishes to help out and donate any amount even if its $0.10 thanks

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal