Author Topic: pikey pin input  (Read 2491 times)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
pikey pin input
« on: April 22, 2008, 12:00:37 PM »
how do i wire my chat pad like http://youtube.com/watch?v=KnJjG8mAjXE this any tips if i have to use that keyboard i will if somone tells me what it is and how to wire pls help me i been on google all day and found nothin but bits of info
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:46:53 PM by folklord36 »

Offline funnybutrandom

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Im Too Lazy To Make Up Lazy Jokes
Re: pikey xbox chatpad
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 02:36:36 PM »
1 according to my screen thats an empty link and 2 this should be in hardware

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »
well i also wanted ppl to watch the vid cus idk about pikey really and in the vid well i just wanted to know if thats the pikey software in this video

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »
1 according to my screen thats an empty link and 2 this should be in hardware

works fine on my screen and he has a point Pikey is software, but folk your question is how to wire it that is hardware so yea :tup:
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: pikey in
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 04:59:18 PM »
what are the assigned pins on the psp side cus i have the pin out of chat pad and a mic that connects to the psp trough the 3 contcts im willing to sacrifice to wire up chat pad so can somone tell me the pin input for pikey
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:46:15 PM by folklord36 »

Offline jayune

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: pikey pin input
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »
Its not the xbox messenger kit its a sony ericsons chat pad and it does use the pikey drivers. I ve been chatting with the maker of the vid and he told me this "In the case this is simply decoding matrix keys, and sending it via UART, with easy protocol VT100". Ive been trying to get this concept going for a while but no one seen to want to try it.

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: pikey pin input
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 07:19:04 PM »
ya but can u get a diagram fom him like rx goes to the tip of a 3.5mm jack tx goes to the contact on the right something like that. i know the video isnt a chat pad i have a chat pad and would like to use it instead cus the buttons are better they click real easy and it lights up  :tup: i know its not as simple with a chat pad u have to flash a pic on the pcb to send the right signals for some reason idk but its all on ps2dev.com under the open keyboard project thread its fully functional now lights and programable buttons and all  :tup: but i need the right pic programmer but they still havent provided the wire diagram and i dont have a seiral "sniffer" so i cant find out myselfe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal