Author Topic: my minty psp slim  (Read 1937 times)

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
my minty psp slim
« on: April 23, 2008, 11:15:10 PM »
just recieved it on sunday.  looks nice.  i like it more than the red but i like the red more for the attention.  one thing i lik ebaout this color is the fact that it acually shows it true color in the sun.  not like the felicia which looked white in the sun.  love it.

also, i love BSE (best skins ever)  affordable, 3rd party psp protection.  feels good, and looks clean.  (besides my fingerprints)

Pics are from my camera phone.  SE k810i

btw, i have this theme but doesnt include a matching coldboot with the waves.  (it comes with waves) can someone make me one that somehow blends with this theme and also make it unbranded (so when i use gameboot, i dont see the psp sign).  thanks,m ill appreciate it very much.  heres the link to the theme i got. 

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/about129968.html
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 11:21:49 PM by lilcrzytimmy »
Sonys: The Foreign 40gb Black* and the red hot slim soon the green slim.  Nintendo: The revolutional White.
Past: A whole mess of american PSP and eventually Japanese imports.

Materialistic, HELL YA. =D
*i just notice the ps3 was foreign, and i bought it in america. O.O

Offline GD360

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: my minty psp slim
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 01:09:02 AM »
looking nice !!!
ME WANTIE !!! dribble

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 02:24:44 AM »
drowls.... so pwretty esspically that red one :D

Offline T3KN1K4L

• Virtual Modder Development Slavedriver!
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Not Admin
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 09:28:33 AM »
Since it's release, in Japan, the Mint Green has seen most of it's sales to young females, in fact if i remember corectly it has the highest sales of any one varient of the PSP-2000 models in Japan...  But don't quote me on that...

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 10:53:18 AM »
i think its a gay colour....

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »
Since it's release, in Japan, the Mint Green has seen most of it's sales to young females, in fact if i remember corectly it has the highest sales of any one varient of the PSP-2000 models in Japan...  But don't quote me on that...

yea, its the most wanted in japan.

someone said it looks gay, but infact all my friends( most of em are girls) loves it.  the guys are like whered you get it, some likes it some dont.  i think its a nice colors.  at least it doesnt show fingerprints.
Sonys: The Foreign 40gb Black* and the red hot slim soon the green slim.  Nintendo: The revolutional White.

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 08:42:55 AM »
yea, its the most wanted in japan.

someone said it looks gay, but infact all my friends( most of em are girls) loves it.  the guys are like whered you get it, some likes it some dont.  i think its a nice colors.  at least it doesnt show fingerprints.
same with oem silver ones :tup: now show me that red psp and cant u get blue psp's in japan im going there soon i might get blue if they do :tup:

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 05:00:01 PM »
same with oem silver ones :tup: now show me that red psp

haha i dont have the red anymore.  i only have the box.  i miss it but i do have pics. 

wat a beauty.

cant u get blue psp's in japan im going there soon i might get blue if they do :tup:

you can get any color in japan but the red.  red is limited.  blue, i dont recommend it if you like to have the psp show its color as it is very related to the color of white.  that means, if your outdoor, it will look white, and indoor, it depends.   if you dont care, then yea, its a VER nice color.  very feminine tho.   

i like the pink one (my friend got that one along with mine while his mom was in japan)

btw, the price i got it for.  210 usd with 4gb ms.  sold my 4gb to a friend, (i have one already) for 30 buck.  final cost, 180 usd.  not bad.  cheapest import i every bought. 

the red psp.  got it for 230, sold it for 250 (275 w/ s/h) with wat every it came with when i first bought it.  made 20 bucks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal