Author Topic: UMD DUMPER HELP. please?  (Read 2893 times)

Offline psp matt

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ...it wasn't me >.>
UMD DUMPER HELP. please?
« on: May 04, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »
helllp! im running 3.80 m33-5 cfw and i want to use the umd dumper
i want to use this one: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/38

when ever i try to start it i get an error like
The game could not be started.
(8002014C)

please help. i wanted to back up my umddd. :P i have having to switch umd's.
 :wacko:
</center>5.00m33-6 psp phat. supported psp since 2.71 and remembered when homebrews home was psu.</center>

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
Re: UMD DUMPER HELP. please?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 05:30:45 PM »
Just use the VSH menu on the PSP, hit select while in the XMB and a menu will pop up, simply change the USB device to UMD and dump it via USB onto your comp =D...then set it on ur memorystick in the ISO folder...and you should check to see if you're running the M33 No UMD driver, hope this helped!

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 05:33:17 PM »
Your not really allowed to talk about this kind of stuff on this site, but hit SELECT while in the XMB and go down to USB MODE (It might be something else, but it has USB in it). It should be on MEMORY STICK. While highlighting it, hit the left button so it says UMD. Then hit SELECT or EXIT to close the menu. Connect your PSP to your computer and go into USB mode. A single file should appear. Just drag-and-drop it on your desktop. Then exit USB mode, hit SELECT and change the USB MODE back to MEMORY STICK. Hit SELECT again and enable USB mode again. Drag the file to the folder called ISO in the root of your memory stick. If you don't have the ISO folder, just make it.

EDIT: I took to long typing this and P3nnyw1se stole my kill, er...I mean reply...(I been playing a little to much Halo).

Offline cjmcleod

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »
Your not really allowed to talk about this kind of stuff on this site, but hit SELECT while in the XMB and go down to USB MODE (It might be something else, but it has USB in it). It should be on MEMORY STICK. While highlighting it, hit the left button so it says UMD. Then hit SELECT or EXIT to close the menu. Connect your PSP to your computer and go into USB mode. A single file should appear. Just drag-and-drop it on your desktop. Then exit USB mode, hit SELECT and change the USB MODE back to MEMORY STICK. Hit SELECT again and enable USB mode again. Drag the file to the folder called ISO in the root of your memory stick. If you don't have the ISO folder, just make it.

EDIT: I took to long typing this and P3nnyw1se stole my kill, er...I mean reply...(I been playing a little to much Halo).

Actually, you can talk about legitimately dumping your own UMDs.

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 10:07:48 PM »
      Okay, this is what you have to do. After you download and extract the .zip file, obtain the two files named (UMDDUMP,UMDDUMP%) and transfer them to your GAME150 folder of your psp memory stick. Not available, created it. It's important that the two files mention above, appears exactly this way inside the GAME150 folder. I have cfw 3.90M-33 on my fat psp and I have just finished installing the umdDump2 files inside my GAME150 folder and it works great. Before this, I transfer the above mention files into the GAME folder and it gave me the same message it gave you. GAME150 folder is the important information you need to know. I hope this help out. Enjoy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal