Author Topic: psp trim  (Read 1346 times)

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
psp trim
« on: May 13, 2008, 05:31:02 AM »
I've recently done the sound reactive led mod on my psp, and im thinking it will look nice with a black trim. the thing is i've searched around for a detailed tut on how to take off the trim around the psp but havent found one. i read that someone has used tamiya modelling paint for the trim, is this good?
do you have to take off the power and wifi switches, or just the sliding buttons? do you just pluck off the buttons or is there a special way of taking them off. also can you buy black psp trims from anywhere? ive looked on ebay but haven't found any.

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
Re: psp trim
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 05:37:38 AM »
i just take it all of by hand really easy just pull  :tup:

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

VoX

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 05:47:32 AM »
Its is really simple, you have to first take off the faceplate and then the On/Wifi switch and then you can remove the trim easily

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 05:57:45 AM »
Its is really simple, you have to first take off the faceplate and then the On/Wifi switch and then you can remove the trim easily

how do you remove the "On/Wifi switch"? sorry 2 be a noob lol

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

VoX

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 06:14:42 AM »
how do you remove the "On/Wifi switch"? sorry 2 be a noob lol

I used a screw drive to wedge it out, Push it out on a 45 degree upwards. Make sure you don't lose the yellow piece too because you need that to turn it on. Push the wifi one on a 45 degree angle upwards too

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 06:37:50 AM »
thanks done it :hifive:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 06:40:32 AM by pax »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal