Author Topic: PSP Mobo problem  (Read 943 times)

Offline DUKE

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
PSP Mobo problem
« on: May 15, 2008, 03:31:24 PM »
well i have been working on my psp for a week or two and i have been adding LED's, running off my off my power board(4 in all, one for each button). So i haven't really had my psp on, but then i got a new metal spacer thingy that goes in between the mobo and wifi board, after i replace that i turn on my psp and just the power light came on and my screen didn't even kick on. So then i unpluged my wifi board and i flick the power switch again and my psp turn on to the xmb like normal but as soon as i plug in the wifi board my psp shuts off and doesn't wnat to come back on. i had an extra wifi board so i pluged that one in and my psp did the same thing again wouldn't turn on. So i have no idea wants going i thinking theres a problem with my mobo. I also i have an extra mobo but its bricked but i can unbrick it with my friends psp and see if that one works.

So if anyone has any idea whats going on please help me!   :beg:

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
Re: PSP Mobo problem
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 04:27:45 PM »
my guess is its a short, try removing the metal piece and see what happens, if nothing you should unbrick ur other mobo. also look around the wifi connectors and see if thers any solder or anything that might be shorting it out.

Offline DUKE

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 05:14:41 PM »
i got it to work noe, i removed the new metal peice and put in my old one and it started right up with my wifi connected. the new one must of not match up like the old one and created a short. thanks for the advice   :clap:

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 05:48:16 PM »
np dude :victory:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal