Author Topic: Help me turn my psp on  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
Help me turn my psp on
« on: May 17, 2008, 12:12:24 PM »
ok, i bought a psp and the owner said he couldnt get it to turn on and i opened it and saw too thiungs i dont ever see. the wifi switch was soldered off the mobo. and the wifiboard support was not there. could that have been messing it up (probly not) but i dont know for sure

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Help me turn my psp on
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 12:22:13 PM »
he prob been moding it if the switch is soldered off so he coulda fried mobo and a psp will work with nothing but power ribion powerboard and mobo metal pices dont matter
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 12:23:47 PM by folklord36 »

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 12:34:05 PM »
ya, ok i  just put that metal peice in and it turned the green litght on (proves u wrong lol jk) and then i put my pandora and Magic card in and it fixed. it ws bricked lol

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 01:55:35 PM »
no that dose not prove me wrong i bet if u take that metal pice out again it will still work none of my psp have metal in them i take it all out includeing umd drive and mobo suppourt. u fixed it by takin it apart and putting togeather it prob had a short and u broke it or a pice solder on mobo or sumthing it happent to me i didnt to ne thing to a psp but take apart and it fixed.i just yesterday booted my psp when it was in pices testing the sd card mod and had nothing on but the wifi board power ribion power board and mobo with a battery pushed against contacts and no metal just me holding it togeather
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 02:17:34 PM by folklord36 »

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 02:19:13 PM »
ya, probly, it was probly just bricked from to much heat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal