Author Topic: urgent! help needed  (Read 2293 times)

Offline coulonkid2012

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Dun Dun Dun Duh
    • myspace
urgent! help needed
« on: June 10, 2008, 07:32:25 PM »
ok when the iphone is on hold and you press the hold button you know how you have to "slide to unlock" well i cannopt slide the slider im not sure of the problem but if i turn it off and turn it back on it comes to the normalhome screen all of the icons work but once i lock it i cannot unlock it please help

Current Projects:360 controller in a ps2 controller shell, 360 controller in a n64 controller shell, custom painted 360 faceplate and controller shell,

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: urgent! help needed
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 02:43:20 AM »
is your iPhone jailbroken? The only way I could think to fix this would to be to restore in iTunes. If its not jailbroke, then make a backup when it asks you to that way you dont lose anything. If it is jailbroke, then when you restore, dont make a backup, you'll just have to start all over again. That's all I could think of to help the situation. If that dosent work, send it in to apple and get it replaced. But if u send it in, restore it first!
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 07:34:37 AM »
is your iPhone jailbroken? The only way I could think to fix this would to be to restore in iTunes. If its not jailbroke, then make a backup when it asks you to that way you dont lose anything. If it is jailbroke, then when you restore, dont make a backup, you'll just have to start all over again. That's all I could think of to help the situation. If that dosent work, send it in to apple and get it replaced. But if u send it in, restore it first!
Either way you need to jailbreak it again after a restore :laughing: It doesn't matter with the backup, making a backup is SETTINGS,and nothing else. You can make a backup whether you're jailbroken or not. And you can restore a backup whether you're jailbroken or not.

Offline coulonkid2012

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Dun Dun Dun Duh
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 05:14:09 AM »
i dont think its a software prob cause its not jailbroken and the lower touchscreen went out so ima wait and get the 3g when it comes out and sell the broken 1 to one of my freinds

Current Projects:360 controller in a ps2 controller shell, 360 controller in a n64 controller shell, custom painted 360 faceplate and controller shell,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal