Author Topic: New to Modding, not new to PSP hacks.  (Read 2039 times)

Offline l0b3s

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
New to Modding, not new to PSP hacks.
« on: June 20, 2008, 04:20:59 PM »
Hello everybody. I'm new here and I am looking to mod my PSP. I got my PSP in 2006 and it was just a couple months later when I downgraded to 1.50 using the GTA: LCS exploit. I later then upgraded to 3.03 oe-c and I'm currently at 3.80 m33-5. I started when I was just a mere 12. I departed from the PSP scene for a while when I got my Ipod touch and jailbroke it. I have a pandora battery that can downgrade and upgrade to  3.80 m33-5. Using that I've hacked nearly 25 PSPs. I find that when I hack a persons PSP theirs is the same as mine, or even better when they have slims :w00t: and i've decided to personalize mine . After seeing videos on youtube especially f00 f00's I've decided to try this on my own. I can remove faceplates and change buttons, just no LEDs. I'm worried about the LEDs and the UMD covers. My plans are: Clear Faceplate, Yellow/Red/Green trim, Yellow/ Red/Green buttons, and a clear UMD door. After experience I'll try to do LED triggers and UMD door and possibly a speaker cause I hardly use UMD's anymore. I look forward to be part of this great community.

Cheers! :drunk:
myspace.com/anoopdogg

^ If you add specify that you're an acidmods member

PSP: 3.80 m33-5 Phattie w/ a 4gb memory stick and a UPMS pandora battery with files on 1 gb memory stick.

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: New to Modding, not new to PSP hacks.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 06:42:48 PM »
Welcome, good luck with your mods, yea f00's work really are good, too bad he dropped off the face of the earth, hasn't been here for like a year now...

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline l0b3s

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 11:08:27 PM »
Thats too bad because I was gonna ask him how he did the ps2 nub on d-pad mod  :cry2:
myspace.com/anoopdogg

PSP: 3.80 m33-5 Phattie w/ a 4gb memory stick and a UPMS pandora battery with files on 1 gb memory stick.

VoX

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 11:27:13 PM »
F00f00 posts time to time. He's been on MSN once or twice too

Offline l0b3s

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 11:31:32 PM »
I think thats kinda a hassle, but it doesn't matter cause there is ALOT of great modders here.
myspace.com/anoopdogg

VoX

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 11:48:15 PM »
Yeah, learn and you will be one too. Practise makes perfect too

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 12:48:11 PM »
welcome hope u get your answer

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline l0b3s

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 03:16:18 PM »
Thanks everybody... does anybody know where I could get some cases for my PSP fat? I've checked coolmods.co.uk but the majority of cases there are for the slim  :eyebrow: . If anyone could point me to another site with quality cases that would be great.
myspace.com/anoopdogg

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 03:50:13 PM »
idk of any maybe try google

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »
other than coolmods, you're best bet is ebay for full cases, for faceplates try dealextreme or decalgirl

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal