Author Topic: Vaca in Europe!  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Sil3ntP3nguin

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Projects here and there!
Vaca in Europe!
« on: June 29, 2008, 03:13:57 AM »
Yes its me again and with an adapter for me lappy as flats dont work in europe. right now i am traveling around europe and hopefully be joining gumball as well.

Yes my project is cancelled. I will tell you guys what i tried to do when i sell all of my parts when i get back.

Seeing as how im in europe, i managed to find stores that sell the final fantasy psp and lime green DS's. i was wondering if it was worth it to buy a bunch of them here and resell them back when i get home. I will also be buying alot of clothss and shoes. But one thing i noticed is that everything here is like 50% off, items here still cost more than what we would normally pay for cloths in america.

Just wanted to give you guys a message and tell me any other thing that i should do while im here.

oh btw, so far it has been nothing like EuroTrip movie like i expected it to be...lol. well not yet anyways
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:31:50 PM by Sil3ntP3nguin »
I like tech stuff. Artist in all media's. Photographer. ps3 gamer. i7 computerer.
I sell domestic electronics online, work at a pizzeria, and sell more electronics
and get over $1000 a month doing it :D

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

Re: Vaca in Europe!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 11:51:51 PM »
well where in europe are you exactly ;)?

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 01:35:08 AM »
yeh where is europe are you that psps etc are 50% off. it cant be the uk as a crisis psp is £140 = $280

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 01:41:39 AM »
Uhm... did you ever take a look at how much the dollar is worth in europe? It's rediclious.

0.63171 €

That's how much one dollar is worth here, and that's why everything is expensive for you.

Also where in Europe...

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal