Author Topic: Sony beat us oh well  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
Sony beat us oh well
« on: June 29, 2008, 11:59:03 AM »
look
http://www.pspfanboy.com/2008/06/28/patent-reveals-touchscreen-handheld-device-from-phil-harrison/
they already got a patent 4 touchscreen on the psp but it proaly wont happen

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: Sony beat us oh well
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 12:24:47 PM »
I think your right. Sounds like theyre trying to make a device like the iPhone. The page said it might not come out for a while, but nobody knows how long they've been working on it already. It dent take them too long to make the slim psp after the origional came out. We may be seeing it soon or it may never happen. Guess well have to wait and see.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 12:25:28 PM »
I don't think this touch screen patent is for the psp. i know sony is realising a new touch screen mp3 player, like the ipod. maybe it's for that. sony won't make a touchscren psp.

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »
I don't think this touch screen patent is for the psp. i know sony is realising a new touch screen mp3 player, like the ipod. maybe it's for that. sony won't make a touchscren psp.

"hand-held device with touchscreen and digital tactile pixels."  yup it could be anything

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 03:49:58 PM »
Did you guys read it? He's a FORMER head of Sony. Doesn't that mean he's not a big part in anything anymore?> Or even working for Sony? That, and do you REALLY think Sony is gonna do that? I mean, come on guys, Sony had been talking about the keyboard, and that STILL won't be out until next year.

My big downer here, is Sony released a Patent for the external controller because they found out we did it. They did that (in my opinion/thoughts) so we couldn't market it. They mind have found out that we, too, are onto making a touch screen, and have made a Patent for one just to combat us making one, like the external controller.

If they ever do make a PsPhone or touchscreen Psp, then I'd die.

XD

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 06:07:00 PM »
Did you guys read it? He's a FORMER head of Sony. Doesn't that mean he's not a big part in anything anymore?> Or even working for Sony? That, and do you REALLY think Sony is gonna do that? I mean, come on guys, Sony had been talking about the keyboard, and that STILL won't be out until next year.

My big downer here, is Sony released a Patent for the external controller because they found out we did it. They did that (in my opinion/thoughts) so we couldn't market it. They mind have found out that we, too, are onto making a touch screen, and have made a Patent for one just to combat us making one, like the external controller.

If they ever do make a PsPhone or touchscreen Psp, then I'd die.

XD

psssh, sony, what low lifes stealing are stuff lol
that would be kindu  cool tho, did anybody figure out what that one pic thta looked like a psp was? i will have to go find the pic and show ya guys

EDIT:
ok well obviously this is a concept but idk if it will bring up any questions so here it is
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 06:10:25 PM by Talos »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal