Author Topic: DS Lite hinge broke. Fell off lap. @I5#ed off.  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Josho

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
DS Lite hinge broke. Fell off lap. @I5#ed off.
« on: July 04, 2008, 08:44:06 AM »
I had my DS Lite on my lap, then I was going to get off the chair and I caught my ankle under it. It was open and I forgot about it, and tried to get up again. MY DS flew up, I almost grabbed it but it fell. It was still on and seemingly working, but it felt weird when I shut it, then the tube inside the hinge fell out, now it wont go in and it's broke. The DS still works, even the top screen does.

Luckily I bought insurance with it, but I can't find the policy paper. I've gotta phone customer services now.  :censored: off.  :angry:

You reckon I could change colours? It's black which I love, just wouldn't mind a red. But knowing the Game bastards they'll send my a white one or something.

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
Re: DS Lite hinge broke. Fell off lap. @I5#ed off.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 08:57:41 AM »
try to get the insurance people to replace it first, that is the reason why you PAID for it right? and ask them if you can possibly keep the old one. but try and mod it until your sure you can't replace it. it just makes more sense to use the insurance.

Offline Josho

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: DS Lite hinge broke. Fell off lap. @I5#ed off.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »
I'm not trying to mod this one, I'm buying a new one. I gotta send it off to them, the lady said on the phone, they'd repair it! I gotta phone the insurance company and I'm arguing for a new one, cause that's why I bought the warrenty.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal